Sign in to follow this  
morty

Match thread.

You do what you feel like Greavsy, I don''t find you boring at all. As for boring posters mmmm some might want to tidy their own back yard up before moaning about the new neighbours lawn.

We talk of momentum being crucial and then AN takes a chance.

I don''t think Wigan''s line up or approach matters. Let them worry about us.

I''m bitterly disappointed that Wes, probably the main catalyst for the improvement isn''t even on the bench.

I just hope this doesn''t rebound tonight.

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]Last time I saw mulumbu was against Huddersfield and he was the most hopeless of a bad bunch on the night. I know he''s all we have so let''s hope the African nations recharged him a bit .[/quote]Last time I saw him he was okay, but he is definitely short on fitness, I reckon we''ll see Godfrey on for him around 70 mins.

Bit of an odd formation- feels like change for the sake of it. Pritchard on the right of a 4-4-2 is curious and I''m not fan of the idea of Jerome and Nelson together- not much pace and quite similar in style.

However I don''t watch much of Wigan so this may be formation to exploit some weaknesses of theirs- lets see.

[quote user="JF"]What''s up with Hoolahan?[/quote]It was hinted at the press conference that he could be rested.Would have still been tempted to name him on the bench though!

I have Norwich 2-nil, and Wildschutt to score any time.Terrible betting track record recently though!

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Mulumbu played very well against Villa last time he played (at least I think it was Villa.)[/quote]Yeah think you''re right, I couldn''t remember what match it was either.

[quote user="hogesar"]I have 2-1 Pritchard to score first. Suffice to say the odds were high.[/quote]Hows the beamback?Jumping?Pie review please.