Sign in to follow this  
morty

Match thread.

Ruddy, Klose, Martin, Djiks, Pritchard, Howson, Mulumbu, Ja Murphy, Wildschutt, Jerome, Oliviera.

[quote user="morty"]Ruddy, Klose, Martin, Djiks, Pritchard, Howson, Mulumbu, Ja Murphy, Wildschutt, Jerome, Oliviera.[/quote]Theory it could be a diamond?

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]Pinto is in the lineup.ruddy, pinto, martin, klose, dijks, pritcherd, mulumbu, howson, wild, oliveira, jerome[/quote]Yup that[Y]

[quote user="Greavsy"]A minute later but more accurate is always preferred.

Just kidding!![/quote]You''re boring everyone with this mate, wind it in.

I like that line up, with all players fit I''d have Thompson in for Mulumbu, but that''s not possible.

That''s my preference to have two strikers on the pitch, with wide players feeding in crosses.

AN got it right from my opinion, so up to the players to perform!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="KeiranShikari"]Pinto is in the lineup.ruddy, pinto, martin, klose, dijks, pritcherd, mulumbu, howson, wild, oliveira, jerome[/quote]Yup that[Y][/quote]Had me worried for a minute there Morty............[;)]

Sorry, did I mention you in my post?

Making a valid on topic point.

Back on topic, here''s for a good performance and 3 points to keep the run going.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="KeiranShikari"]Pinto is in the lineup.ruddy, pinto, martin, klose, dijks, pritcherd, mulumbu, howson, wild, oliveira, jerome[/quote]Yup that[Y][/quote]Had me worried for a minute there Morty............[;)][/quote]Haha, you can''t copy and paste from twitter so typed it out from memory, and cocked it up[;)]

[quote user="Greavsy"]Sorry, did I mention you in my post?

Making a valid on topic point.

Back on topic, here''s for a good performance and 3 points to keep the run going.[/quote]Everyone knows exactly what you''re doing, its all a bit pathetic, quit it.

Big change in formation.

Looks like the diamond with Howson wide right and Wild wide left. I like the diamond but you do need your full backs to be a bit more conservative than how we usually play as the wide midfield has to tuck in.

[quote user="Hank shoots Skyler"]Can Wildschut play as the left side of the diamond in the centre?

Seems more likely that Pritchard will be on the right side opposite Wildschut in a flat 4-4-2.[/quote]I can only assume that Alex Neil has seen something in how Wigan normally set themselves out, to prompt this. He did say is some interviews that they are a lot more compact than they used to be.