Sign in to follow this  
TalkNorwichCity

Jake Humprey interview

Hi chaps,

I know this won''t be everybody''s cup of tea but Jake Humphrey invited me round his place today to talk all things Norwich City, I put it into a video and it''s on YouTube. He really opened up on things surrounding Norwich City, maybe worth a watch if you have some spare time!

Let me know what you think if you do watch, and sorry to post this if you couldn''t care less.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-53r2ZfSdo&t=28s

I have to admit, I find Jake to be a bit happy clappy for my liking.And if thats me saying that, you know he''s way off the scale!

TG - i would be careful about your trust in Humphreys

Ref- your recent investigation

We''ll touch base offline

Trust no-one

What I like about Jake is his eye for contemporary style - The guys immaculate. I can see he''s gone for the high end Orange County decor/Wimpy show home look. No pictures on the walls or clutter - akin to his mind - it''s pure focus and direction. This is a man who knows what he wants in life and how to get it. Future CEO in the making and in my eyes the only person who could bring the club up to where it would have been with Jez on the controls.

Tip for the interviewer - if you''re going to turn up with food for someone like Jake put some thought into it. He''s a nice guy and didn''t make a big deal out of it, but I can tell you he wasn''t impressed with you presenting him a plastic bag of low-grade produce from tesco - at the very least you should have gone to the deli at Waitrose and asked them to prepare you a hamper. However, what''s most concerning is that the raspberries were not cleansed before consumption, putting Jake at risk of illness. Please be more professional in the future- other than that, a solid interveiw.

This is why a small bottle of alcohol hand sanitiser is a must at these events

Jack should get a wider spread of opinion from fans rather than just sticking to his mates pointless rambling.

That Chris doesn''t half spout some sh*t!

All the good stuff they''ve got in Waitrose, it is a matter of some concern that the pastrami is more often than not packaged rather than in the deli.

It''s just wrong.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Jack Reeve indeed. Been there done that. [:D]No automatic alt text available.QPR away 2012.[/quote]Which one is Jack Reeve?[/quote]

That''s another one for the mantlepiece to keep the grandkids away from the fire...

[quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote user="lappinitup"]Who is Jake Humphrey?[/quote]Someone I went to school with :P I can only remember him being as dumb as rocks.[/quote]

He was a 5* student and the natural successor to Mr Wren - But obviously went on to bigger things.

Jake will undoubtedly be on the board in the future - I''d personally like to see him as CEO.

Oh the rise of the youtube star! Reminds me of those guys who do video game commentaries - I think his audience is young teens so I can''t get to annoyed at him, just switching off is the better alternative.