Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Mitchell Dijks goal...

...his first in club football by all accounts. That must be a thing for our full backs this season...let''s hope it comes to something.

True? or is wikipedia telling porkies again?

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]Transfermarkt suggests the same. 11 assists in 146 games but no goal.[/quote]Surprised Archant haven''t picked up on it!Actually, not that surprised.Pleased for the lad, he is already sounding like an amazing acquisition!

Probably waiting for the nod from the official pinkun reporter.

I''m sure they''re on it tho.

morty wrote the following post at 08/02/2017 10:45 AM:

What a tedious, sad little man you are, greavesy.

Why does every post have to be about YOU?

I was merely suggesting that archant source some of their articles from here, and I''m sure they are on it.

Don''t turn it into something about YOU as always.

Im to stupid to judge anyone else stupidity.

I wouldn''t judge anyone anyway, every one is entitled to an opinion.

Shall we make this another thread about you, best hurry before I get banned, you never did answer why I would. Bit judgemental, don''t you thing?

Ohh, did I see what I did there?

No nonsense - he wanted that goal, and didn''t hold back. I think that he could score more from set pieces.

Sadly, I doubt whether we are serious contenders for promotion, and could well lose him back to Holland at the end of the season. There is no doubting his commitment to try to get us promoted meanwhile. Perhaps his commitment will rub off on to some of the others!

[quote user="Salopian"]No nonsense - he wanted that goal, and didn''t hold back. I think that he could score more from set pieces.

Sadly, I doubt whether we are serious contenders for promotion, and could well lose him back to Holland at the end of the season. There is no doubting his commitment to try to get us promoted meanwhile. Perhaps his commitment will rub off on to some of the others![/quote]If he continues in the same way I think there could be Premiership clubs sniffing around. Quite a shrewd move him just coming on loan.

Yes great reaction to his goal- will be a great addition!

Greavsy- stop being a %^%. Stop ruining these threads. Perhaps meet anyone you have issues with here face to face and discuss your problems..........no?

Hope he (Dijks) plays on Saturday. News from the presser sounded like he was struggling after playing two games in quick succession. I want to see the lad play a whole game! If not Sat...I''ll have to wait until Tues! Bah! :)

[quote user="BobLoz3"]Hope he (Dijks) plays on Saturday. News from the presser sounded like he was struggling after playing two games in quick succession. I want to see the lad play a whole game! If not Sat...I''ll have to wait until Tues! Bah! :)[/quote]

Yeah me too, a half knackered Dijks surely is better than bringing poxy (S)hittaker into the team!