Sign in to follow this  
Official Joe

Supporters happy with a point at Wigan.. cheering on Birmingham

FenwayFrank wrote the following post at 10/02/2017 8:43 PM:

More than one account Greavsy ?

I was scrolling down the thread and thought I know where this going, but FF you beat me to it.

Not guilty, I''m many things, but why would I set up a fake account? I''m quite happy to post under my real, and only account. Sorry if that disappoints anyone.

king canary wrote the following post at 10/02/2017 8:54 PM:

What debate? You didn''t actually ask a question, just ** off other fans...

Was that at official Joe? In which case, please don''t tar him with my brush, we are different separate people, as per my previous post.

@official Joe.

If you don''t conform, you''re assumed to be wrong, it''s the default on here.

Stick at it mate, and post what you like. Ride the storm.

king canary wrote the following post at 10/02/2017 9:34 PM:

@Greavsey

Yes that was aimed at Joe.

@kingcanary.

Thanks for clarifying.

I was disappointed with a point but it could of been no points, as such I would like a Birmingham victory this evening. That however isn''t going to happen

Name one fan happy with a point?

No? Didn''t think so...

The point was an ok, although disappointing point - it meant we took 4 points from 2 away games, considering we hadn''t got a point away since god knows when that''s not too bad...

What draw is not disappointing in this league, when we are capable of winning every game?

As for your ''debate'', what are you expecting by slagging fans off?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]As long as not supporting the scummers down the road!![/quote]Never.

It''s not looking rosy at the moment.

Our rivals pick up points consistently whilst we have a big question mark due to our away form.

Two positives though. There is a long way to go this season and we have big games against those rivals impending.

Secondly, if we fail the play-off places, then we should, hopefully, have a new man in charge next season.

A new man capable of getting the best from what will be a strong squad faced with increasingly stronger opposition.

It won''t get easier, it will get harder. The right manager will make all the difference.

Neil has a bit to do to convince that he is that man, IMO.

We''re going to have to cheer on a lot of teams to do us a favour for the rest of the season, apart from the scum of course. We''ve got a very small margin of error if we want to make the play-offs.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]We''re going to have to cheer on a lot of teams to do us a favour for the rest of the season, apart from the scum of course. We''ve got a very small margin of error if we want to make the play-offs.[/quote]All in our own hands though. Teams above play each other, and we also play some of them. All teams will drop points.Our form over the last 6 games is second only to Newcastle, we need to maintain those standards.

I was thrilled at managing to come away with a point from the side bottom of the league during the week.After all, no matter what those upstarts a Leicester showed us last season, all football fans dream of is for their club to be a debt free, mid table championship side. I mean if people craved success the majority of fans in England would follow Man Utd, Liverpool or Arsenal, if they were from Scotland they''d to follow Celtic or Rangers and if you lived in Spain it''d be Barca or Real.Yes, I''m glad I covet mediocrity.