Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

Last Night's NCSFC Charity Quiz

Just wanted to thank everyone on here who came to our charity quiz night last night to raise funds for the CSF.

What a great night, I hardly know where to start lol. We had 35 teams who all turned up so it was a full house. We had lots of ncfc staff there to support us who were in teams, they had a marketing team, media team, events team, staff team plus Steve Stone and Tom Smith came to support us too. My friend Mel made us 150 green & yellow cup cakes which were all sold & raised £150, the 3 donated auction prizes all raised loads and we sold hundreds of raffle tickets.

Our team of volunteers worked their socks off as did our friends from the CSF who helped us but the end result was well worth the hard work we all put in. Special mentions to Eddie ( Nutty Nigel) who worked tirelessly to set all the questions for us and to Darren Eadie our quizmaster who did a great job as always

In total we raised a staggering £2625 for our club''s charity, which was beyond our wildest dreams.

So thanks again to those who came, to those who have come to events and to those who can''t come but support us with words of encouragement & support.

Pictures and team scores will be in our website at the weekend.

An emotional Diane on behalf of our fans social club''s volunteers team.

Are you going to be putting a list of the final standings up on your website?I just want to confirm that my team finished above Kathy''s.[:)]

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, I ll pass them on to our volunteers team.

Morty, We''ll get the team scores up at the weekend but think you were in Mensa Pups team who came 7th, Kathy was in Trust team they came 24th lol

[quote user="Diane"]Thanks everyone for the nice comments, I ll pass them on to our volunteers team.

Morty, We''ll get the team scores up at the weekend but think you were in Mensa Pups team who came 7th, Kathy was in Trust team they came 24th lol[/quote]Yeah sorry didn''t read your post properly, you''d already answered my question.Excellent[:)]

An amazing figure, a great quiz and well organised - thank you!

As a member of ''One of us is a Scummer'', I was gutted to miss out on winning by a slim margin.

It was my workmate who Darren Eadie got to stand up and be booed at the beginning.

Well done Diane and NCSFC - that is a significant sum to raise in one night.

All we need now is automatic promotion and the DS team will be travelling to games in limousines.

[quote user="morty"]Are you going to be putting a list of the final standings up on your website?I just want to confirm that my team finished above Kathy''s.[:)][/quote]

My team wasn''t ''at full strength''.

The beers will be on the table at lunchtime.........

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Stupendous achievement, Diane.[/quote]

Stupendous achievement Morty....