Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Team v Forest

[quote user="OldRobert"]@djc All I can say is I hope to hell we don''t have to have Whittaker at either LB or RB on Tuesday night.[/quote]  Would be better going 3 at the back.  I''d rather draft in a youngster than play Whittaker at LB, he''ll get torn apart against Newcastle.

Excellent win City.  If we keep winning who can tell where we will end up.  Good to see different players scoring.  I hope Pinto''s injury doesn''t prove to be serious.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Would be better going 3 at the back.  I''d rather draft in a youngster than play Whittaker at LB, he''ll get torn apart against Newcastle.[/quote]^ This

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Very disappointing overall![/quote]Indeed, can''t believe we conceded a goal to 10 men.

Since coming back Johnny howson has found his distance shooting boots, taking more and a joy to see.

Howson was the pick of the bunch, the ball came down from some height and the way he has hit it side on was beautiful to watch. Was in as soon as it left his boot (although I''m sure that he thought he was going to hit the back at again)

Wes was a great hit from 30+ yards