Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Team v Forest

Wildschut rested.TEAM: Ruddy; Pinto, Martin (c), Klose, Dijks; Mulumbu, Howson; Jo. Murphy, Pritchard, Hoolahan; OliveiraSUBS: McGovern (GK), Whittaker, Jerome, Wildschut, Ja. Murphy, Bennett, Godfrey.

Like the look of that, interesting to see Josh being picked over Jacob, hope he makes an impression - has been a bit disappointing this season compared to his brother! Although that says more about Jacob''s rise than any down fall from Josh.

Hope AN isn''t afraid to bring on Jerome should we need some fresh impetus.

By all accounts he wasn''t very good t''other night, but then again playing against your old club so soon may have unsettled him. He should get on at some time today.

Bit concerned we are lightweight - Pritchard, Wed and Josh Murphy all in same team. AN has talked about being more physical - think we may be iverrun in midfield

Also, unless Wildschut is injured I think you give him longer than 2 away games before damaging his confidence by putting him on bench for a game he should have got a lot more of he ball

[quote user="whistleblower"]Bit concerned we are lightweight - Pritchard, Wed and Josh Murphy all in same team. AN has talked about being more physical - think we may be iverrun in midfield

Also, unless Wildschut is injured I think you give him longer than 2 away games before damaging his confidence by putting him on bench for a game he should have got a lot more of he ball[/quote]

*Wes

Yes i was with both my boys, we all usually disagree on everything but apart from one great block he looked unfit and very wasteful on the ball, now were you there ?

Sounds like that was worth watching again and again

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]3-0, bit lucky, Hoolahan looked offside.[/quote]

Who bloody cares, Wahoooooooooooo!!!!