Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Pritchard and Wes

He''s been brilliant the last few games but that doesn''t change the past, maybe he wasn''t showing enough in training earlier in the season? Maybe he was unfortunate to get so few games (like Canos)? We don''t know.

[quote user="Gordon Bennett"]Don''t you just hate ''I told you so'' posts.[/quote][Y]

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day 😁

I''ll enjoy the win, you concentrate on your petty point scoring Lincoln.

😂

[quote user="Herman"]I suppose it is. It still has that veneer of Lincoln to it though.[/quote]

Sorry about that bit.

I''m just very satisfied tonight. To me, it''s been obvious the damage Wes and Alex can do to teams, but alien to AN. He even tried it once, and it worked to great effect. All be it only against Rotherham, but I''m baffled as to why it has taken this long to try the pair again.

To be fair the risk is if they both have an off game and are both starting we have very little physically to combat.

I''ve always advocated Wes because he gets stuck in regardless but Pritchard has only shown the fighting side of his game recently. Wigan away was the first game I really saw it so understandable they''ve not consistently been played together.

Wes is showing a level of flexibility we''ve not seen much before- doing a job on the left when previously he''s been knocked the middle or nothing.