Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Moxey was pushed - March for justice - Crowd funding

I have gathered evidence which suggests Jez didn''t leave of his own accord, he was forced out of the club under duress. Him and Babette are now having to live in hiding. I cant dedicate more time to the investigation, thus I will be setting up a just giving page - crowd funding to raise the finances needed for a private dick to conclude the case.

What I will be doing is boycotting the Forrest game. 2pm match day I will be marching from Frankie and Bennies to the ground, with a banner: "Justice for Jez"

Spread the word and join the movement. Bring your friends, family, work colleagues - get involved with your own banners, print t-shirts, what ever it is you need to do to get the message across to the board that we as fans wont accept a dictatorship.

The truth is out there.

Best,

TG

Thanks TG, all that work as a Private Dick must be hard.

Been chatting to some of the ring leaders in the Aviva Family Section and they felt it appropriate to start the march from KFC in Chapelfield then to meet up with your posse at Riverside on the way through.

Best

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]I''m with you True Grit, I''ve got four bed sheets at the ready with Jez all over them

See you tomorrow to give this disgrace of a board what for[/quote]What you get up to with Jez in private is probably best left off a family forum [;)]

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Should be fun to see if anyone falls for this load of bollox. At least it will put an end to the fantasies of True Sh1t.[/quote]

I''m expecting Derby Canary to turn up! [:)]

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]Should be fun to see if anyone falls for this load of bollox. At least it will put an end to the fantasies of True Sh1t.[/quote]

I''m expecting Derby Canary to turn up! [:)]

[/quote][:D]

Be careful TG, if you lead the march you will be an obvious target for dark forces. Avoid any routes where a triangulation scenario could arise.

Apples

Just started snowing here, I hope TV has refuge somewhere, and tomorrow''s rally isn''t at risk!

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Hope Jez appreciates the efforts going in to this protest . Might even turn up and lead from the front ?[/quote]

We should be marching for Mr Chase''s reinstatement, not the poxeyone.

You are a card Vinnie-we gathered in numbers to see him off, now you want us gathering in numbers to bring him back!

Hi TG sadly circumstances don''t permit me to join the march tomorrow, however, please could you give me details where I can donate to the cause.

Best

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all who took part in the March today, you were brilliant. There was a total of around 70 of us in the end. Also want to apologise I was slightly late, I badly burned the roof of my mouth on some cannelloni from Frankie and Bennys and had to seek medical attention.

Yes,saw a large group (all ages ) marching peacefully towards Carrow road. Very large banner with picture of Jez and slogan which was warmly applauded by both sets of fans. Would imagine the local press or Mustard tv will be reporting on the event ?