Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Tonight live game

When I want the opion of a self obsessed attention seeking Scot, I''ll know where to come.

Oh and everyone, has there been a poll? I do like a pinkun poll!

Until then, I''m good thanks.

Night night.

[quote user="morty"]You need help mate, you really do.[/quote]Over 36.000 posts most of those just trying to annoy other posters , maybe you should take your own advice because you do seriously need some help .

Morty, Greavsy, pack it in the pair of you.

Everyone is bored with it. Everyone else is capable of discussing football without insults.

I don''t care who started it, I''m ending it.

Ruin any more threads and you''ll both find yourselves having to continue your little spat elsewhere.

Time to go Delia wrote the following post at 11/02/2017 12:23 PM:

morty wrote:

You need help mate, you really do.

Over 36.000 posts most of those just trying to annoy other posters , maybe you should take your own advice because you do seriously need some help .

Well said TTGD,

I admit my posts are annoying, but I''m doing deliberately, Mildred believes he is in charge, a spokesman, point of reference.

I do however genuinely apologise to the serious posters whose enjoyment of this board has been affected by my ''style''

Note to Morty, that does not say I will stop, before you interpret it that way! Again.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Morty, Greavsy, pack it in the pair of you.

Everyone is bored with it. Everyone else is capable of discussing football without insults.

Ruin any more threads and you''ll both find yourselves having to continue your little spat elsewhere.[/quote][Y]

Sports Desk Pete wrote the following post at 11/02/2017 12:29 PM:

Morty, Greavsy, pack it in the pair of you.

Ruin any more threads and you''ll both find yourselves having to continue your little spat elsewhere.

Yellow card noted SDP.

Wonder if someone is gonna cold turkey if they can''t get their obsessive fix?......Cheery Pie everyone, an'' C''MON CITY!.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Wonder if someone is gonna cold turkey if they can''t get their obsessive fix?......Cheery Pie everyone, an'' C''MON CITY!.....[/quote]Not me mate, thats for sure[Y]

It''s good of Pete to re enforce the message to our squabbling do, as several reasonably balanced posters have mentioned in recent times.

Sadly though, Pete didn''t address the key issue of the sexual tension between the two of them and LDC. Relationship counseling or perhaps a Piinkun Jeremy Kyle special show?

We will need to be watchful, offering support wherever we can.

[quote user="Number 9"]It''s good of Pete to re enforce the message to our squabbling do, as several reasonably balanced posters have mentioned in recent times.

Sadly though, Pete didn''t address the key issue of the sexual tension between the two of them and LDC. Relationship counseling or perhaps a Piinkun Jeremy Kyle special show?

We will need to be watchful, offering support wherever we can.[/quote]What have I got to do with it?  I comment occasionally when I feel necessary - such as when I was mentioned in a post on this thread, otherwise I''ve been letting morty and greavsy get on with it.  My main interest at the beginning of the thread was to talk football. Others have taken it away from that, not me.

I''m sure that the quantity posts wasn''t a problem for the three of you, more the content.

If you have considered that, fair play to you.