Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Tonight live game

morty wrote the following post at 11/02/2017 12:04 AM:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bored already? And there you were saying you could keep it up all night!

I often wonder where people find the time & energy to keep theit spats going for 15 hours a day? How do you know when each other have replied ? Is there an alerts option if someone replies to you or do they actually check the forum even 5 minutes throughout he day ?

This reinforces my belief that the top 6 will remain the top 6.

There''s no team consistent enough to break into the current pack and stay there.

We''ve put a decent run together, but are still as far away as ever. The sides up there are not slipping up, and if and when they have one bad result, the next is always positive.

I think the only chance we''d have is to win all our six pointers against the top six, but I can''t see us winnng one based on the previous hammerings from them.

Im Spartacus;

I often wonder where people find the time & energy to keep theit spats going for 15 hours a day? How do you know when each other have replied ? Is there an alerts option if someone replies to you or do they actually check the forum even 5 minutes throughout he day ?

Often wondered the same, makes me think of that Rudyard Kipling quote " i keep six honest men they they taught me all i know"

morty wrote the following post at 11/02/2017 9:38 AM:

Are you saying that his multiple personalities are sharing the workload, Lessingham?

Nice to see you''re missing me, still on topic about the football I''m glad to see.

Anyways it''s match day, the culmination of our footballing week, preceeded by TGs march. I hope you all enjoy the game, and your pre match routines.

See you on the other side, 3 points better off hopefully.

Enjoy.

I''m starting to think Greavsy IS LDC, didnt he appear at around the same time Lakey stopped replying to Morty?

Don''t care if i''m wrong, but something is afoot.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]I''m starting to think Greavsy IS LDC, didnt he appear at around the same time Lakey stopped replying to Morty?

Don''t care if i''m wrong, but something is afoot.[/quote]Who knows? Interesting theory though.But he does have a history of using fake profiles.All a bit silly, whoever it is.

How many time, 1 person, 1 profile, 1 account, it''s all my own work.

Oh and talking of work, and in reply to your ''they''re awake'' comment, and also a question you posted previously about people ever working for free (following the £90k Ed Balls payment)

I was working until 3am this morning for free, you should try it one day!

Not after any feedback or comments, just responding to a couple of your questions Mildred, you should try that too.

Adious my friend.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]I''m starting to think Greavsy IS LDC, didnt he appear at around the same time Lakey stopped replying to Morty?

Don''t care if i''m wrong, but something is afoot.[/quote]I don''t need to create a new personality to have a go at morty - if I want to have a go at him I will, or not, as the case maybe.  Whoever greavsy is, he is probably one of many who are fed up to the eye teeth of someone who tries to orchestrate and influence other people rather than just stick to posting football views. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="wcorkcanary"]I''m starting to think Greavsy IS LDC, didnt he appear at around the same time Lakey stopped replying to Morty?

Don''t care if i''m wrong, but something is afoot.[/quote]I don''t need to create a new personality to have a go at morty - if I want to have a go at him I will, or not, as the case maybe.  Whoever greavsy is, he is probably one of many who are fed up to the eye teeth of someone who tries to orchestrate and influence other people rather than just stick to posting football views. 

[/quote]Like that football view you just posted, you mean?[:D]

[quote user="Greavsy"]You first?

Remember it''s not about you, ever.[/quote]Stop it now greavsy.For the last 3 or 4 weeks all you have done is trail round after me, in every single thread I post in, trying to start a fight.This isn''t my opinion, its fact. Everyone can see it and several posters have commented on it.

When you forward me the notification I requested last week stating you are in charge, then I''ll comply with your wishes, but until then it is just that, your wish.

I repeat it''s not about you, ever. And more importantly never will.

Love how rattled you are, love it, as Mr Keegan would say.

Or don''t stop it, entirely your choice.....Not rattled in the slightest, but you are annoying everyone else. Its quite plain that you have issues, you need to sort yourself out fella.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Did u stamp your feet as you typed that, must be time for your nap, pre match and all that.[/quote]You carry on mate, you''re not making yourself look pathetic, at all[Y]