Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Tonight live game

I''m struggling with nothing, I''m here to talk about football, you''re here to deliberately disrupt.Haven''t enough people told you yet, you''re an embarrassment.

Selective viewing again?

Or just fake accounts of yours?

Who knows, but what I''ve seen on here, not everyone is a fan of you either, so that makes it even.

Deal with it,

[quote user="Greavsy"]morty wrote the following post at 10/02/2017 9:34 PM:

Spillay wrote:

morty wrote:

You''re an absolute embarrassment Greavsy.

Totally agree Morty. Everytime I come on to a thread where you''ve posted, there he is. Just embarrassing now. The *** he threw into that otherwise excellent thread regarding the old pics of Carrow Road.. well I just shook my head.

@spillay

I do post on other threads, although it is almost impossible to post on one that he hasn''t.[/quote]

Im not denying you do post elsewhere, but you do seem to pop up wherever he is posting and you generally seem to make some kind of silly or goading remark that kicks things off again. If you dont like the bloke why bother engaging with him in the first place? Its not just you, but I really cannot stand all this endless bickering and feuding that seems to infiltrate so many threads on here. We''re all Norwich fans (well mostly lol) cant we just be civil with each other at the bare minimum?

Totally agree Spillay,

If I post a genuine on topic reply, and get a smart ar5e putdown/judgemental reply, I reserve my right to reply.

I also resent self appointed forum police/spokesman replying ''officially'' to every post that doesn''t conform.

If you can''t handle criticism of your opinions, especially the stupid ones, then perhaps discussion forums aren''t for you.

Would they be the same opinions that you claim I don''t post?

Oh and another put down, how mature, but consistent tho.

Greavsy..i say again stop @!××i g up threads.

If you have issues with a poster maybe discuss with them face to face....no?

@cm

So you missed/ignore the part where Morty ridicules LDCs post in this tgread, and when I point it it''s exactly the same as I done to him last night.

Selective viewing, again.

[quote user="Greavsy"]@cm

So you missed/ignore the part where Morty ridicules LDCs post in this tgread, and when I point it it''s exactly the same as I done to him last night.

Selective viewing, again.[/quote]

You really do have issues. I suggest a shrink, not a public message board

To get back on topic, didn''t realise that the Owls had so many strikers at their disposal, Ffletcher Hooper Winnall Forestieri Rhodes, makes me worry a bit that we''re a bit light with only Jerome/Nelson though we have several others who should chip in with goals, just hope our main two stay injury free.

Birmingham must wish they still had Rowlett, serves them right lol

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="Greavsy"]@cm

Selective viewing, again.[/quote]

You really do have issues. I suggest a shrink, not a public message board[/quote]As I''ve been mentioned, I suppose it is only right for me to comment on it.  I''m bored of morty and his attempts to ridicule me off the board, to the extent I have stopped replying to him directly. My footballing comments are generally ignored in favour of some put down or other by this e-warrior and it is frankly just stupid.  He has lost the battle as far as I am concerned because I''ve stopped being interested in trying to reason with him - he is beyond that, being only interested in his own self-obsessed e-status. But if others notice his behaviour and want to comment on it, that is fine by me.  The main point to make is that you have to have been targeted by this e-warmongerer to understand what this is all about.  His agenda is himself, pure and simple and those who contradict him or challenge him in any way are pursued without let up. He could change, he could alter his ways, but he doesn''t learn - mainly because his ego is in control of him - and until he realises that, he won''t change.

Can I suggest you go and re-read the numpties thread to remind yourself just how seriously most of this forum takes your nonsense?Your football opinions are ridiculed (not just by me) because they are either dreadfully bland, poorly informed, or so outlandish that they are obviously just designed to seek attention / stir up nonsense.I''m not changing Lakey, but cheers for the lecture[Y]

And you were doing so well LDC....

This board has been a better place for you not rising to the bait, sadly Greavsy rose from nowhere and took a similar role as Morty''s bete noire, but better nonetheless.

Oh and Lakey for a man supposedly ignoring and no longer bothered by me, you''re not doing a very good job, are you?[;)]

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Maybe we should just talk about football and stop with all the petty squabbling?[/quote]Sounds good to me[Y]

[morty wrote the following post at 10/02/2017 11:36 PM:

Hoola Han Solo wrote:

Maybe we should just talk about football and stop with all the petty squabbling?

Sounds good to me

So you say that, Morty, but keep sniping, absolute quality.

[quote user="Greavsy"][morty wrote the following post at 10/02/2017 11:36 PM:

Hoola Han Solo wrote:

Maybe we should just talk about football and stop with all the petty squabbling?

Sounds good to me

So you say that, Morty, but keep sniping, absolute quality.[/quote]Jesus Christ, who do you honestly think you are fooling?You have started to start a fight in every single thread you have posted in, for about the last three weeks.Honestly are you schizophrenic? Do you not remember doing it?

Selective viewing again.

You just don''t see it do you?

All the clues are there, I''m winding you up, and you say you dont care, but your actions speak very differently.

I don''t expect you to agree, you never do.

And again it''s not about you, never was, never will be. EVER.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Selective viewing again.

You just don''t see it do you?

All the clues are there, I''m winding you up, and you say you dont care, but your actions speak very differently.

I don''t expect you to agree, you never do.

And again it''s not about you, never was, never will be. EVER.[/quote]Crack on mate, I can do this all day.