Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

Tonight live game

Wednesday 1-0 up and looking good.

How stupid do the Birmingham owners look for sacking Rowett now? Only one win since Zola took over and have dropped well out of the play-off chase.

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]"Move Klose"]Sheff w at home to blackburn Tuesday so these next 2 home games for us could be pretty big

Yes our next games are both starting to look like must win games[/quote]Every game is becoming a must win if we want promotion.  I wouldn''t be too worried about Sheff Wed or Leeds getting away from us though. Not only do we have to play them - and hopefully get points off them - they also have to play each other in a couple of weeks, so one of them will drop points - or even better, both of them will, with a draw - and so we have the opportunity to catch either or both up. But is winning every one of our own matches is the key!

Am very impressed they are playing Ramones Blitzkrieg Bop at Sheffield wed! Cmon Brum.

Some on here need a dose of reality. Teams like Wednesday and Leeds are going to take some catching as they consistently pick up points and we need to go on a phenomenal run to overhaul them.

Just a gentle reminder that we have only won one away game in the last few months. It can be done of course but it will be very tough.

Hang on a minute Lakey, don''t type so fast, I''m writing this down to send to Alex Neil."Win every game"Right, I got it, I''ll get it posted off straight away.

For anyone interested and has sky but not sports...this game is free on that sky sports mix channel thing. So is arsenal hull tomorrow am

morty wrote the following post at 10/02/2017 8:56 PM:

Hang on a minute Lakey, don''t type so fast, I''m writing this down to send to Alex Neil.

"Win every game"

Right, I got it, I''ll get it posted off straight away.

That sounds familiar, Mildred, but you ridiculed me for it last night, on the forest team thread, but it''s ''acceptable'' when you do it.

Still as they say, immitation is a form of flattery.

Greavsy wrote the following post at 09/02/2017 10:40 PM:

Get on the blower to AN, team picked and more importantly approved.

He must be so glad to have the pinkun picking the team for him!!

The main part of my post which was conveniently side stepped by someone, was about Sheff Wed or Leeds not getting away from us . Not only do we have to play them - and hopefully get points off

them - they also have to play each other in a couple of weeks, so one of

them will drop points - or even better, both of them will, with a draw -

and so we have the opportunity to close the gap, or even catch them up if they falter elsewhere.

[quote user="Darth Canary1"]We need more points than our rivals, simples. I''d be amazed if we finish any higher than 6th tbh.[/quote]6th will do[Y]

morty wrote the following post at 10/02/2017 9:28 PM:

You''re an absolute embarrassment Greavsy.

Thanks, and you''re of life''s winners sunshine.

No illusions unfortunately. We''ve picked up 10 points in the last four games and are still 5 points from the playoffs. I would snatch your hand off for sixth right now.

Off topic. Bit of a strange going on at Rangers with Warbuton being sacked/not sacked.

[quote user="morty"]You''re an absolute embarrassment Greavsy.[/quote]

Totally agree Morty. Everytime I come on to a thread where you''ve posted, there he is. Just embarrassing now. The crap he threw into that otherwise excellent thread regarding the old pics of Carrow Road.. well I just shook my head.

Sheff W striking department is pretty decent, especially at this level. Forestieri, Hooper, Fletcher, Winnall and Rhodes. They also have Nuhiu who scores a couple. Talk about strength in depth.

[quote user="Spillay"][quote user="morty"]You''re an absolute embarrassment Greavsy.[/quote]

Totally agree Morty. Everytime I come on to a thread where you''ve posted, there he is. Just embarrassing now. The crap he threw into that otherwise excellent thread regarding the old pics of Carrow Road.. well I just shook my head.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Sheff W striking department is pretty decent, especially at this level. Forestieri, Hooper, Fletcher, Winnall and Rhodes. They also have Nuhiu who scores a couple. Talk about strength in depth.[/quote]

Sheff Wed are genuinely solid across the park, as you said up front they have options a plenty but they dont concede too many either, well organised, well drilled. I wish i could say otherwise, but we''re just too inconsistent and weak at the back to keep pace with these kind of teams. Would LOVE to be proved wrong though!

morty wrote the following post at 10/02/2017 9:34 PM:

Spillay wrote:

morty wrote:

You''re an absolute embarrassment Greavsy.

Totally agree Morty. Everytime I come on to a thread where you''ve posted, there he is. Just embarrassing now. The *** he threw into that otherwise excellent thread regarding the old pics of Carrow Road.. well I just shook my head.

@spillay

I do post on other threads, although it is almost impossible to post on one that he hasn''t.

Fair comment, and so am i!

You''re the one who seems to be struggling with it more than me.

So you deal with it, my friend.