Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

Season ticket

After 36 years of living in the North East I have at last reached the point where I can apply for a season ticket safe in the knowledge that I can also travel to everyone saturday home game from Durham. Life''s issues get in the way sometimes but my long term dream to be a season ticket holder will come true now I am on the waiting list. First ever game away at Hull. Keelan, Payne, Foggo, Cross etc. Now I can look fwd to many more.......hurrah

That''s great canarycop.

I was talking to a guy in the queue, at the ticket office today, who is a season ticket holder, who lives in Cardiff, and makes all Saturday home games, as well as a few away. Respect all round

Btw, did anyone else (or was it just me) have problems with their ST today, when trying to get in the ground? Mine was refused , and I had to join the (long!) queue, to get a paper copy, to get me in,

Great news for you mate! If you''re just after a single seat you stand a good chance of getting one soon. My mate was only on the waiting list for a month and got one!