Sign in to follow this  
George Smiley

Valentine's day

Looks like Carrow Road is only going to be half full for the Newcastle clash on Tuesday.With blokes out and about in the city centre restaurants keeping their significant other happy.

[quote user="George Smiley"]Looks like Carrow Road is only going to be half full for the Newcastle clash on Tuesday.With blokes out and about in the city centre restaurants keeping their significant other happy.[/quote]Mine insisted I buy her a ticket for the game, who was I to disagree?Lovely girl, always wears big gloves.Definitely a keeper.

George Smiley wrote the following post at 2017-02-10 5:34 PM:

Looks like Carrow Road is only going to be half full for the Newcastle clash on Tuesday.With blokes out and about in the city centre restaurants keeping their significant other happy.

Really. I don''t think so!!

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]A house keeper ? my ex has 3[/quote]

Why would your ex have 3 gloves?

Are we talking aliens?

[quote user="George Smiley"]Looks like Carrow Road is only going to be half full for the Newcastle clash on Tuesday.With blokes out and about in the city centre restaurants keeping their significant other happy.[/quote]It''s years since us old curmudgeons in the Jarrold bothered with all that nonsense.Bah humbug....[;)]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]What about men with small hands?[/quote]

Sounds like you''re gonna have an interesting Valentine''s nuff said

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]It''s our first Valentine''s Day as man and wife. I told her in no uncertain terms that I am going to football, she doesn''t care...[/quote]You should surprise her with some nice flowers from a petrol station, after a post match sesh in a public house of your choice.Ladies love flowers.

A pulse or no pulse for Spartacus, Not that important. So long as it stays still......

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/16681936_10208410074745222_7841619020922101620_n_zpsazje0fkw.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/16681936_10208410074745222_7841619020922101620_n_zpsazje0fkw.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

It''s Mrs Crafty''s 60th birthday on Valentine''s day so I''m treating her to a Caribbean cruise. I booked this before the fixture list was published so will not know the result of the scum game until our return in early March unless I can access sports news on the boat.