Sign in to follow this  
MarkU

Burton v Norwich Tickets

Difficult to call, does he badly want to be Morty, or is he trying to impress LDC?

Well, at least it gives us all a laugh reading him / her.

@Number 9

Why would anyone want to be that lowlife ? Jeez.

Not out to impress anyone either, but glad u enjoy the read. Isn''t that what a forum is meant to be, fun, entertaining and informative?

Shame there is a serious message to this that so many of you miss. Won''t spell it our though.

Thought the bulb of enlightenment had gone out earlier, appears it''s just flickering.

It''s not the highest wattage though.

Photobucket isn''t working.Just pretend I posted a pic of Blackadder with pencils up his nose.[Y]

That won''t work Morty, Blackadder was funny, even when dishing out insults he was creative, had a extensive vocabulary and was funny.

[quote user="Number 9"]That won''t work Morty, Blackadder was funny, even when dishing out insults he was creative, had a extensive vocabulary and was funny.[/quote]Thats me out of ideas, maybe he should try to stop desperately trailing round, following me, and being tragically unfunny. Would that work?

Funny and ironic that the person who craves attention on here, doesn''t like it, when he gets it. Bless.

Any answer to the question?

Funny, yet again you always have to have the last word, but won''t answer the question. Guess it''s just coz you crave the attention, as always.

So no chance of answering the question?

So no answer then? Shame really as I thought that was how forums worked.a place to discuss and debate.

FAO MarkU i hope you got sorted this morning mate as 1050 points has come into play and tickets still available according to the website.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Still tickets available according to the website this evening.[/quote]Still got tickets when I looked just now Tilly. Only 500 points needed today.Unbelievable really when you think how desperate we all were to tick off a new ground as soon as we knew Burton had een promoted [:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]Still tickets available according to the website this evening.[/quote]Still got tickets when I looked just now Tilly. Only 500 points needed today.Unbelievable really when you think how desperate we all were to tick off a new ground as soon as we knew Burton had een promoted [:D][/quote]The away support is dwindling which is a reflection of some of the performances witnessed on the road this season Graham.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]Still tickets available according to the website this evening.[/quote]Still got tickets when I looked just now Tilly. Only 500 points needed today.Unbelievable really when you think how desperate we all were to tick off a new ground as soon as we knew Burton had een promoted [:D][/quote]The away support is dwindling which is a reflection of some of the performances witnessed on the road this season Graham.[/quote]Still strange that we haven''t shifted them for a new ground which many would think could have be a one season wonder.The last couple of away games have been better so maybe there''ll be a late rush ?