Sign in to follow this  
MarkU

Burton v Norwich Tickets

Me and my son have managed to collect 1050 in away points and super membership, which I''m sure won''t be enough to qualify for the Burton v Norwich game sitting together, guessing 1050 points being too far down the pecking order.

Desperate to go, and only live 20 minutes away from Burton, so can I ask if anyone knows of any other way (perhaps another site) where I can grab just 2 tickets sitting together, even by paying double the face value? I know it''s not morally right, but desperate to go. My email address is uptonmark1@hotmail.com

Good luck Mark. I was hoping to go too, I''m not much further from Burton than you, but for some reason, my wife thinks her birthday takes priority.

Nuff said

Good luck Mark. I was hoping to go too, I''m not much further from Burton than you, but for some reason, my wife thinks her birthday takes priority.

Why not take her as part of her celebrations, stop off for a nice pub lunch on the way, lovely.

My wife wants to go for a meal on Valentines, so have told her no worries as have already booked a table and its a surprise (Nandos) then over to the ground for the match, she will love it (she might be a bit overdressed though, so hope its not too cold for her)

Anyone heard of live football tickets.com? Is it genuine? I see they have availability on there for £85 each, which albeit expensive, as I would want 2 tickets for me and my son, I''m that desperate to go.

If you have a postcode living as yo say in the Burton area why cannot you obtain tickets from that end ?  £85 is ridiculous mate for tickets with a face value of a score.

My son would probably get thrown out for singing "kick it off" in the Albion section lol. So best to be safe and be with the Norwich.

The queen has two birthdays, so let wife pick another date lol.

I''ve been living near Ashby for over 20 years now, going to many away games (and home games too). Then when you get one right on the doorstep, within 6 speed cameras away, we revert to the away games points system! I have been waiting for this game all season! Shucks

[quote user="MarkU"]My son would probably get thrown out for singing "kick it off" in the Albion section lol. So best to be safe and be with the Norwich.[/quote]
I''m flattered but he''d really be better off supporting the team than me.

On a related note, if anyone finds themselves with a single ticket going spare for whatever reason then I''d be interested.

[quote user="MarkU"]Me and my son have managed to collect 1050 in away points and super membership, which I''m sure won''t be enough to qualify for the Burton v Norwich game sitting together, guessing 1050 points being too far down the pecking order.

Desperate to go, and only live 20 minutes away from Burton, so can I ask if anyone knows of any other way (perhaps another site) where I can grab just 2 tickets sitting together, even by paying double the face value? I know it''s not morally right, but desperate to go. My email address is uptonmark1@hotmail.com[/quote]

I think we get 1800 tickets, 400 of them are seats. The seats sold out before noon on the first day but terrace tickets are still available but only for those with 1300 points at the moment. It goes down to 1200 on Monday and 1050 on Tuesday. You might be lucky but it''ll be a close call.If you can get your lad to keep schtum you''ll easily get tickets elsewhere in the ground, maybe even seats. They sound a very friendly outfit without the hard-nosed bleed-the-customer dry nonsense found at most clubs at this level. They even still have a national rate phone number instead of the usual 0844 rip off. Living locally it''ll be a doddle. Just register and you''re in. They only had 3700-odd the other night v Fulham so they''re hardly likely to sell out against Norwich even though it is on a Saturday.Don''t pay through the nose just yet....Good luck

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]All tickets sold according to the NCFC website.[/quote]Just the seats Tilly. Terrace still on sale[/quote]That will teach me for not scrolling far enough down the page Graham. I was so excited at having to only pay the coffin dodgers rate of £18. [:$]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]All tickets sold according to the NCFC website.[/quote]Just the seats Tilly. Terrace still on sale[/quote]That will teach me for not scrolling far enough down the page Graham. I was so excited at having to only pay the coffin dodgers rate of £18. [:$][/quote]Don''t tell anyone but when I logged on around noon to buy mine my heart sank at the sight of the '' SOLD OUT '' sign only to realise that meant just the seats.[:$]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]All tickets sold according to the NCFC website.[/quote]Just the seats Tilly. Terrace still on sale[/quote]That will teach me for not scrolling far enough down the page Graham. I was so excited at having to only pay the coffin dodgers rate of £18. [:$][/quote]

What''s really commendable is that Tilly has pledged to share the saving with us whippersnappers. £19.50 instead of £20. Cheers Til👍👏

morty wrote the following post at 06/02/2017 4:12 PM:

This thread Willo.

Or you could have posted a link to this like you usually do, but that wouldn''t

A. Put your ever valuable post count up

B. Drawn even more attention to you.

Just kidding 😄😄😄😄

[quote user="Greavsy"]morty wrote the following post at 06/02/2017 4:12 PM:

This thread Willo.

Or you could have posted a link to this like you usually do, but that wouldn''t

A. Put your ever valuable post count up

B. Drawn even more attention to you.

Just kidding 😄😄😄😄[/quote]Perhaps I was out somewhere and couldn''t?You really are a tedious twunt, I was trying to help the guy out.

Commendable, you''re all heart.

Copy and paste not working then?

Just having a giggle......

So what makes you think I''m going to get banned? Do enlighten me.

Can''t please everyone, all the time, can u?

[quote user="Greavsy"]So what makes you think I''m going to get banned? Do enlighten me.

Can''t please everyone, all the time, can u?[/quote]Well your blushes were saved when SDP removed your idiocy in the thread earlier when I was trying to help willo source some tickets.People have you sussed.

The same thread that had some of your posts removed too?

And back to answer my question then. Why would I get banned?