Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

The Reason AN Should Be Sacked

Well done for claiming the crown of "Man most gagging for morty attention" from Lakey.[:D]

You know what happened Morty, you flounced off from this board slagging it and the posters here off and took over a brand new technically much more advanced board than this, made it Morty''s World, and everyone pi$$ed off. Don''t go lecturing me buddy. You came on here this morning purely looking for a fight and started ruining threads, that''s what you like to do. Sad really.

[quote user="VanWink"]You know what happened Morty, you flounced off from this board slagging it and the posters here off and took over a brand new technically much more advanced board than this, made it Morty''s World, and everyone pi$$ed off. Don''t go lecturing me buddy. You came on here this morning purely looking for a fight and started ruining threads, that''s what you like to do. Sad really.[/quote]Great Irony.[:D]

I believe it was founded as a response to all the trolling on here. I forgot my password in the first month and haven''t checked it since.

Is it still running?

Genuine question by the way.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]I believe it was founded as a response to all the trolling on here. I forgot my password in the first month and haven''t checked it since.

Is it still running?

Genuine question by the way.[/quote]Of course it is.But the medium of the football forum is a dying one, all about twitter these days.And Norwichtalk is the second most searched Norwich forum on google, after this one.

bristolcanary wrote the following post at 17/12/2016 1:17 PM:

I believe it was founded as a response to all the trolling on here. I forgot my password in the first month and haven''t checked it since.

Is it still running?

Genuine question by the way.

Yeh the irony there is the biggest troll took on the running of it. Little hope !!

The only meter that counts on this thread is Ricky''s Neil Out Ometer. On a scale of 0 to 10 it is currently no more than 6 IMO.

[quote user="ricardo"]The only meter that counts on this thread is Ricky''s Neil Out Ometer. On a scale of 0 to 10 it is currently no more than 6 IMO.[/quote]
Rickyyyyy''s Reportometer is already spinning four times as fast as it did after Tuesday[;)]

Possible MY but we will have to wait and see. As ever results and incidents within games that determine a managers fate. The subs last night were an example.

[quote user="ricardo"]Possible MY but we will have to wait and see. As ever results and incidents within games that determine a managers fate. The subs last night were an example.[/quote]

I think the meter should be on at least a 7.

The stats from last night make very grim reading. Huddersfield (yes, Huddersfield - at home) had more possession overall; more possession in the oppositions half; more possession in the oppositions penalty area; more shots; more shots on target. Their midfielders and forwards ran further than ours did. Their pass completion was better.

Yet AN still says we deserved something out of the game.

We got what we deserved last night. Let''s hope we supporters get what we deserve this week - a new manager.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]The away support is always more positive and loyal frankly. I would interpret any booing from them as exponentially more important than Saturdays response.[/quote]I was at Barnsley.There was plenty of booing.

bristolcanary wrote the following post at 17/12/2016 2:42 PM:

The away support is always more positive and loyal frankly. I would interpret any booing from them as exponentially more important than Saturdays response.

Not sure about that Bristol. For me it''s when FCR appears united (pretty much) against the manager that things will really change, but I take your point.

Even at Barnsley, the away crowd was nothing like under Hughton. Carrow Road was similarly tame last night. The dominant feeling appears to be that of frustration or resignation - the board appear to be happiy, scrapping or perhaps clapping in a relegation scrap at the bottom of the champs. Provides some exciitement, doesn''t need ambition and it''s not at all greedy.

I had to reactivate my account to give my opinion on Oliveria and Bassong

Oliveria - disagree completely he is a natural finisher, seems to need 5 chances to score 1, completely fluffed his lines twice last night and this is not an isolated incident

Bassong - our defence has looked better with Bassong in it, last night you couldn''t really fault him for either goal and we have two clean sheets in 4 so things are improving in this department

My main concern last night was that Neil didn''t change his tactics from the Villa game, we needed to be defensively sound and strong in midfield against Villa and it worked, last night we had little to no creativity which is why when we were peppering them 2nd half we never looked like scoring...I would''ve bought Hoolahan in for Mulumbu and dropped Howson into midfield

Eight pages in eight hours,great work everybody. I cannot be asked to read it all as seeing who started the thread it will be full of insults and name calling.