Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

The Reason AN Should Be Sacked

[quote user="VanWink"]"Morty comes on message board for a fight" shocker.

At least he''s not on here half pissed swinging and missing like usual, or then again.....[/quote]

Keyboard warrior Vanwink, keyboard warrior...

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Its my own fault really.

I actually expect to engage with intelligent adults who want a serious debate on NCFC.

But the fact is Morty, Hoola, Hogesar, Wolf, your all f£$%^&* children.

Its so tiresome and childish. Good fun tho.[/quote]You''re a prat, Matt. If you can be bothered, check out my post history and realise that the vast majority of my posts are fair and balanced, and I''m perfectly capable of intelligent, reasoned debate. If you treated posters with a little more respect rather than just telling them how much more intelligent than them you are (despite your worrying issues with rudimentary grammar), you might get the reasoned debate you allegedly crave. Admit it, you just love arguing- it''s just a shame you aren''t very good at it.Anyway, I''ll leave you to it now. I strongly encourage you to keep posting, so I have some more amusement when I get back home later.[/quote]

Utter tosh Wolf, id actually have some respect for you if you talked sense.

These are the facts. I post a relevant OP. All you have posted is goading and abuse. FACT.

You may well have posted reasonable and intelligent contributions on other posts. I have no idea. Im talking about this post and all you have done is jump on Hoola and Mortys bandwagon of goading me.

FACT

[quote user="VanWink"]"Morty comes on message board for a fight" shocker.

At least he''s not on here half pissed swinging and missing like usual, or then again.....[/quote]Oh hey spoony Mcthrush.Nice of you to get involved[:)]

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Its my own fault really.

I actually expect to engage with intelligent adults who want a serious debate on NCFC.

Its so tiresome and childish. Good fun tho.[/quote]You''re a prat, Matt. If you can be bothered, check out my post history and realise that the vast majority of my posts are fair and balanced, and I''m perfectly capable of intelligent, reasoned debate. If you treated posters with a little more respect rather than just telling them how much more intelligent than them you are (despite your worrying issues with rudimentary grammar), you might get the reasoned debate you allegedly crave. Admit it, you just love arguing- it''s just a shame you aren''t very good at it.Anyway, I''ll leave you to it now. I strongly encourage you to keep posting, so I have some more amusement when I get back home later.[/quote]

These are the facts. I post a relevant OP. All you have posted is goading and abuse. FACT.

You may well have posted reasonable and intelligent contributions on other posts. I have no idea. Im talking about this post and all you have done is jump on Hoola and Mortys bandwagon of goading me.

FACT[/quote]I cannot argue with those facts. I am my own man, and I am goading you because you are incredibly rude to people all the time, it has nothing to do with anyone else.If our paths cross on another post, I''ll happily debate with you on any aspect of NCFC if you are prepared to do so without talking down the length of your nose. I''ll leave it there, have a nice day.

In your OP you stated several times that Jerome and Naismith are proven not to score goals. This season Jerome has scored 6 (and 4 assists) and Naismith has scored 3, mainly from the bench.

Discuss.

To be fair Van Wink, aren''t you the one following morty trying to goad him and throwing in the occasional bit of abuse? I suspect you have no friends in the real world. Be your own man.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Its my own fault really.

FACT[/quote]I cannot argue with those facts. I am my own man, and I am goading you because you are incredibly rude to people all the time, it has nothing to do with anyone else.If our paths cross on another post, I''ll happily debate with you on any aspect of NCFC if you are prepared to do so without talking down the length of your nose. I''ll leave it there, have a nice day.[/quote]

Wolf dont give me that $ hit. The only people i am rude to is you and Morty etc. because im not tolerating your childish goading, which is what all youve done on this post.

You''re both f £$%^& idiots and the second you both post your monotonous goading im gonna attack you because thats all you deserve. So if im incredibly rude, its only to you, when you act like an idiot and poke me with a stick.

This thread has evidenced that completely. All I have done is verbally attack those who have done nothing but goad. Because i dont tolerate it and you deserve it. And you make out youve done nothing wrong and im just being rude and attacking people who disagree with my post.

Utter tosh, i only respond to the goaders.

Why does this always happen to you Matt, theres a question you maybe need to ask yourself.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]In your OP you stated several times that Jerome and Naismith are proven not to score goals. This season Jerome has scored 6 (and 4 assists) and Naismith has scored 3, mainly from the bench.

Discuss.[/quote]

Good point. I was referring more to last season and Naismith and Jerome on the whole. They dont instill me with confidence they will get goals and id have rather had Wes and Oliveira or Jerome and Oliveria.

Hoola Han Solo wrote the following post at 17/12/2016 11:37 AM:

To be fair Van Wink, aren''t you the one following morty trying to goad him and throwing in the occasional bit of abuse? I suspect you have no friends in the real world. Be your own man.

No mate, but I just choose my friends a bit more carefully than you seem to. Personally I go for decent people that refrain from ganging up on people and bullying them. But hey ho, each to his own.👍

[quote user="morty"]Why does this always happen to you Matt, theres a question you maybe need to ask yourself.[/quote]

No questions needed Morty. I know the answer.

Its because knobheads like you and Hoola sabotage my threads with your childishness goading every time I post.

Next pointless comment.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="morty"]Why does this always happen to you Matt, theres a question you maybe need to ask yourself.[/quote]

Its because knobheads like you and Hoola sabotage my threads with your childishness goading every time I post.

Next pointless comment.[/quote]Could you be the problem?Y''know, instead of it being everyone else?

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="morty"]Why does this always happen to you Matt, theres a question you maybe need to ask yourself.[/quote]

Next pointless comment.[/quote]

*childishness and goading

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Wolf dont give me that $ hit. The only people i am rude to is you and Morty etc. because im not tolerating your childish goading, which is what all youve done on this post.

You''re both f £$%^& idiots and the second you both post your monotonous goading im gonna attack you because thats all you deserve. So if im incredibly rude, its only to you, when you act like an idiot and poke me with a stick.

This thread has evidenced that completely. All I have done is verbally attack those who have done nothing but goad. Because i dont tolerate it and you deserve it. And you make out youve done nothing wrong and im just being rude and attacking people who disagree with my post.

Utter tosh, i only respond to the goaders.[/quote]I thought you''d just started a separate thread for all this stuff, to save the board from all the evil I am supposed to be inflicting on it?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="morty"]Why does this always happen to you Matt, theres a question you maybe need to ask yourself.[/quote]

Next pointless comment.[/quote]Could you be the problem?Y''know, instead of it being everyone else?[/quote]

Explain how im the problem Morty. And how about you actually respond to what i say rather than vomiting yet another pointless comment.

I have said you two sabotage my threads with your childish goading, i then have a go at you for it, understandably.

Go on, reply to that and justify why you do it.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Wolf dont give me that $ hit. The only people i am rude to is you and Morty etc. because im not tolerating your childish goading, which is what all youve done on this post.

Utter tosh, i only respond to the goaders.[/quote]I thought you''d just started a separate thread for all this stuff, to save the board from all the evil I am supposed to be inflicting on it?[/quote]

Good point, finally. Lets move there.

Unlike most of us I''m not desperate for AN to get axed as I do still have a little bit of faith in him but I won''t mind if he does go. Some people want Delia to go too. Yes I do believe you can get the owner to sack the manager if you keep demanding - it happened with NW in 2006 but I can''t see how you can get them to sell the club.

I do believe that if AN did go there would be no guarantee that his replacement would improve our form (unless we brought in Sir Alex or similar). Lets look at various managers, including some of ours.

Roeder: Had PL experience with Newcastle, yes we had a weaker squad but I felt he should of at least got us to the playoffs

Walker: I was only a toddler in his first spell but I know all about what he did. Yes again we had a much weaker squad in his second but come on, surely when he''d got us to Europe and made us the first British club to beat Bayern Munich away from home surely we should have reached the playoffs

Hughton: Why did we get relegated and why are Brighton doing so well? - I''m afraid I don''t know how much money they''ve spent

Mourinho: Again just like us with Walker look at him with Chelsea. I reckon the reason he did so bad last season was probably because the players didn''t like what he said to the physio as Chelsea were a different side once he''d gone. When you look as his record though, why are Man Utd 6th in the table?

In other words, I don''t believe that axing Alex would definately axe this poor run

[quote user="morty"]You really can''t see it, can you?[/quote]

Haha youve done it again, you cant respond to my question because you know i am right, and you just vomit another pointless comment again.

What a f£$^^^ idiot you really are Morty.

In the opening post Matt said.......[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.[/quote].......like using the "quote" function when it clearly doesn''t work do you mean?. [:S]

Calle is right....

So many people leave this forum because so many posters are playing ''my d*cks bigger than your d*ck'' in the Playground Pinkun.

[quote user="Syteanric"]Calle is right....

So many people leave this forum because so many posters are playing ''my d*cks bigger than your d*ck'' in the Playground Pinkun.[/quote]Welcome to the internet.

Shame though if people are put off, still a good forum though. If people have any doubts about this one have a little look at Norwichtalk for an example of how one individual can destroy a message board.

[:D]You do know that everyone knows what you''re doing here spoony, and is laughing at how lame you are?