Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

The Reason AN Should Be Sacked

[quote user="Alfie54"]When Howson scored last night I said to my wife if Jerome had headed the ball as well as that last season we''d still be in the Premier league. I can now see him starting ahead of Oliveira in the next match, also so depressing.

Hucks, it''s tough but just ignore the pointless posts, as they really are just a waste of space[/quote]

Spot on Alfie. Its ok i like it, i actually enjoy communicating with cretins, its fun.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.[/quote]Rehash bland opinions that could have been posted on a number of other threadsStart thread about itInsult anyone who disagreesRepeat[/quote]Exactly.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="Alfie54"]When Howson scored last night I said to my wife if Jerome had headed the ball as well as that last season we''d still be in the Premier league. I can now see him starting ahead of Oliveira in the next match, also so depressing.

Hucks, it''s tough but just ignore the pointless posts, as they really are just a waste of space[/quote]

Spot on Alfie. Its ok i like it, i actually enjoy communicating with cretins, its fun.[/quote]About your level?

[quote user="morty"]Brilliant[:D]It is kinda relevant though when Tilson actually called you out, and you didn''t even turn up lol.[/quote]

Not really Morty because i did the same thing, said id be at the program sellers hut outside the NandP, after that, which i was for 45 mins and no one turned up so its swings and roundabouts.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="morty"]Brilliant[:D]It is kinda relevant though when Tilson actually called you out, and you didn''t even turn up lol.[/quote]

Not really Morty because i did the same thing, said id be at the program sellers hut outside the NandP, after that, which i was for 45 mins and no one turned up so its swings and roundabouts.[/quote]

Why respond to him? Why would anyone respond to him? He isn''t looking to have a reasoned football debate so just ignore him!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.[/quote]Rehash bland opinions that could have been posted on a number of other threadsStart thread about itInsult anyone who disagreesRepeat[/quote]

Oh look another idiot. Read the post Wolf, ive not insulted anyone who has disagreed. I have insulted those who have not posted re: the OP at all and just posted aboooose.

Your another classic pinkun messageboard knobhead. You havent read the thread, youve just posted a keyboard warrior goading irrelevant line to goad me.

Well done mate, well done. So how many is that now, Wolf, Morty and Hoola.

Anymore? Tilson where are you fella? and Buh, i miss you too. I might even do a podcast for ya Buh if you post saying do a podcast.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="Alfie54"]When Howson scored last night I said to my wife if Jerome had headed the ball as well as that last season we''d still be in the Premier league. I can now see him starting ahead of Oliveira in the next match, also so depressing.

Spot on Alfie. Its ok i like it, i actually enjoy communicating with cretins, its fun.[/quote]About your level?[/quote]

Not at all Morty, i think this thread has firmly established who the cretins are, its plain to see.

Can I suggest a way forward, if somebody posts something that you think is a re hash orvof no substance, simply ignore it, rather that posting abuse, pointing out grammatical errors or simply saying ''this''.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.[/quote]Rehash bland opinions that could have been posted on a number of other threadsStart thread about itInsult anyone who disagreesRepeat[/quote]

Oh look another idiot. Read the post Wolf, ive not insulted anyone who has disagreed. I have insulted those who have not posted re: the OP at all and just posted aboooose.

Your another classic pinkun messageboard knobhead. You havent read the thread, youve just posted a keyboard warrior goading irrelevant line to goad me.

Well done mate, well done. So how many is that now, Wolf, Morty and Hoola.

Anymore? Tilson where are you fella? and Buh, i miss you too. I might even do a podcast for ya Buh if you post saying do a podcast.[/quote]Oooh, angry man.Have an angry Christmas, angry man!

"Morty comes on message board for a fight" shocker.

At least he''s not on here half pissed swinging and missing like usual, or then again.....

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="morty"]Brilliant[:D]It is kinda relevant though when Tilson actually called you out, and you didn''t even turn up lol.[/quote]

Not really Morty because i did the same thing, said id be at the program sellers hut outside the NandP, after that, which i was for 45 mins and no one turned up so its swings and roundabouts.[/quote]

Why respond to him? Why would anyone respond to him? He isn''t looking to have a reasoned football debate so just ignore him![/quote]

I know Lincoln, i just cant help myself. Its like that scene from American Psycho when Patrick Bateman abuses the homeless guy and then stabs him.

I just like to engage with idiots of a lower intelligence than me. Makes me feel better about myself :)

[quote user="Alfie54"]Can I suggest a way forward, if somebody posts something that you think is a re hash orvof no substance, simply ignore it, rather that posting abuse, pointing out grammatical errors or simply saying ''this''.[/quote]

Alfie, this would leave certain individuals on here very little to do in life.

[quote user="Alfie54"]Can I suggest a way forward, if somebody posts something that you think is a re hash orvof no substance, simply ignore it, rather that posting abuse, pointing out grammatical errors or simply saying ''this''.[/quote]Sorry Alfie, but Matt has a history of posting patronising, sanctimonious rubbish and then getting really aggressive with anyone who disagrees. Even though there was nothing wrong with his OP per se, he has used up any outstanding goodwill from the vast majority of posters on here.Oh, and he does a mean podcast [:D]

I mean some of the OPs points are actually correct but didn''t warrant a new thread and when you only turn up on here when something bad happens you''re essentially a fart in a lift.

So yknow, do one, liftfart

[quote user="morty"]All these folks with the same opinion about you, can''t just be coincidence....[/quote]

''All these folks'' = Morty, Hoola, Wolf

hmmmmmmm

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Alfie54"]Can I suggest a way forward, if somebody posts something that you think is a re hash orvof no substance, simply ignore it, rather that posting abuse, pointing out grammatical errors or simply saying ''this''.[/quote]Sorry Alfie, but Matt has a history of posting patronising, sanctimonious rubbish and then getting really aggressive with anyone who disagrees. Even though there was nothing wrong with his OP per se, he has used up any outstanding goodwill from the vast majority of posters on here.Oh, and he does a mean podcast [:D][/quote]

So why bother to reply?

[quote user="Alfie54"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Alfie54"]Can I suggest a way forward, if somebody posts something that you think is a re hash orvof no substance, simply ignore it, rather that posting abuse, pointing out grammatical errors or simply saying ''this''.[/quote]Sorry Alfie, but Matt has a history of posting patronising, sanctimonious rubbish and then getting really aggressive with anyone who disagrees. Even though there was nothing wrong with his OP per se, he has used up any outstanding goodwill from the vast majority of posters on here.Oh, and he does a mean podcast [:D][/quote]

So why bother to reply?[/quote]Because it''s fun to watch him fail so hard. I have plenty of really good debate on this site with a large number of intelligent, reasonable people - you seem to be one of those, so good on you. Calling out aggressive morons is just a bit of fun on the side [:)]

Its my own fault really.

I actually expect to engage with intelligent adults who want a serious debate on NCFC.

But the fact is Morty, Hoola, Hogesar, Wolf, your all f£$%^&* children.

Its so tiresome and childish. Good fun tho.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Alfie54"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Alfie54"]Can I suggest a way forward, if somebody posts something that you think is a re hash orvof no substance, simply ignore it, rather that posting abuse, pointing out grammatical errors or simply saying ''this''.[/quote]Sorry Alfie, but Matt has a history of posting patronising, sanctimonious rubbish and then getting really aggressive with anyone who disagrees. Even though there was nothing wrong with his OP per se, he has used up any outstanding goodwill from the vast majority of posters on here.Oh, and he does a mean podcast [:D][/quote]

So why bother to reply?[/quote]Because it''s fun to watch him fail so hard. I have plenty of really good debate on this site with a large number of intelligent, reasonable people - you seem to be one of those, so good on you. Calling out aggressive morons is just a bit of fun on the side [:)][/quote]

Yes Wolf im the moron. I post a relevant and topical thread. You post nothing but childish goading abuse, but yes, im the moron.

Threads irrelevant anyway. He'' not going anywhere anytime soon.

We''re just going to have to suck it up and accept that watching our team is going to be a real downer for a while

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Its my own fault really.

I actually expect to engage with intelligent adults who want a serious debate on NCFC.

But the fact is Morty, Hoola, Hogesar, Wolf, your all f£$%^&* children.

Its so tiresome and childish. Good fun tho.[/quote]You''re a prat, Matt. If you can be bothered, check out my post history and realise that the vast majority of my posts are fair and balanced, and I''m perfectly capable of intelligent, reasoned debate. If you treated posters with a little more respect rather than just telling them how much more intelligent than them you are (despite your worrying issues with rudimentary grammar), you might get the reasoned debate you allegedly crave. Admit it, you just love arguing- it''s just a shame you aren''t very good at it.Anyway, I''ll leave you to it now. I strongly encourage you to keep posting, so I have some more amusement when I get back home later.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Alfie54"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Alfie54"]Can I suggest a way forward, if somebody posts something that you think is a re hash orvof no substance, simply ignore it, rather that posting abuse, pointing out grammatical errors or simply saying ''this''.[/quote]Sorry Alfie, but Matt has a history of posting patronising, sanctimonious rubbish and then getting really aggressive with anyone who disagrees. Even though there was nothing wrong with his OP per se, he has used up any outstanding goodwill from the vast majority of posters on here.Oh, and he does a mean podcast [:D][/quote]

So why bother to reply?[/quote]Because it''s fun to watch him fail so hard. I have plenty of really good debate on this site with a large number of intelligent, reasonable people - you seem to be one of those, so good on you. Calling out aggressive morons is just a bit of fun on the side [:)][/quote]

Yes Wolf im the moron. I post a relevant and topical thread. You post nothing but childish goading abuse, but yes, im the moron.[/quote]Acceptance of your issues is the first step towards change, and being a better person.