Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

The Reason AN Should Be Sacked

Very simple for me after last night.

He''s not learning, at all. Last season after January we went with Naismith and Jerome for a majority of the remainder of the season and the got what, 1 goal between them?

While Mbokani who scored more than those two combined spent more time on the bench.

We also had to endure the defending ability of Bassong, who AN thought was good enough for the premier league.

Now the reason we got relegated was Bassong in defence and no goals from Jerome and Naismith up front. Two big failed decisions from last season.

2-1 down last needing a goal and what does tactical genius AN do? Brings off a player who''s probably the only natural finisher at the club, who''s scored 3 in 3 and can score from anywhere out of nothing, and brings on two players who are proven to be incapable of gettings goals.

We know exactly what we get with Jerome and Naismith, and it isn''t goals. For me the setup doesn''t even work, Naismith in the 10 role is terrible as he doesnt create or score. If your gonna play 4231 with a 10 behind the striker surely it has to be a created like Wes or Pritchard?

Naismith there didn''t work last season, him and Jerome didn''t get one goal between them after the Liverpool game.

Bassong aswell needs a mention, I''ve slated him this season but fairs fair he looked good v Brentford and Villa. But the fact is they were two very poor teams, and the second we come up against a good side with a decent forward line what happens? Defence looked shambolic last night and 2 goals conceded before halftime again.

AN isn''t learning and on the contrary is making the same mistakes over and over. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Well last season Bassong, Naismith and Jerome did not work and AN is doing it again.

Last night cried out for Wes and Oliveria or better still Jerome and Oliveira and 442. When you need a goal surely you go for the best possible lineup? You don''t go for two players who are 100% proven to not get you goals.

Everyone? Yes Morty you, Hoola and few others is everyone. Another idiot, must be Christmas.

How about you two give your opinions on the post rather than doing what you always do becuase your f@#£% children, and that''s to just goad me. If were talking about ''everyone'' I''d actually wager the majority of people on this board are tired of idiots like you two who do nothing but provoke and post abuse.

Your children f@#£&& grow up.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]You say I''m a keyboard warrior yet only appear during the doom and gloom to whine. Ooh sorry, there goes my irony meter too.[/quote]

Hilarious. That isn''t irony mate. Go back to school and learn what irony means.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Everyone? Yes Morty you, Hoola and few others is everyone. Another idiot, must be Christmas.

How about you two give your opinions on the post rather than doing what you always do becuase your f@#£% children, and that''s to just goad me. If were talking about ''everyone'' I''d actually wager the majority of people on this board are tired of idiots like you two who do nothing but provoke and post abuse.

Your children f@#£&& grow up.[/quote]You''re just another tedious bell who is only interested in whining when things are bad.The reason your podcasts failed is because your opinions are bland and uninteresting.Someone should have told you that a long time ago...

Have I missed something, the way I read a Morty''s response it''s pretty much supporting what you''ve said Hucks!

[quote user="Alfie54"]I was there last night and I entirely agree with your post Huckerby[/quote]

Finally, an adult. Thanks Alfie54 for your relevant and completely adult post. I entirely agree with my post too :)

Look Morty everyone has the same opinion as you and Hoola. What a couple of knobheads you two really are.

[quote user="Phil Collins"]To be fair, most people did tell him at the time. It just didn''t stop him.[/quote][:D]

Well, I agree with Huckerby''s boots on Wes and Oliveira. He should have been brought on last night and Oliveira should not have been taken off so early. 

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]You''re rambling and swearing and it''s pretty much a tantrum. Isn''t that what kids do?[/quote]

Im not rambling Hoola, im being very specific. Your a child and an idiot and your posts today prove that.

All of these topics have been covered in other threads multiple times. You do not post on these. Instead you create your own thread to get some attention. And to be fair, you have.

Also, I would call it ironic too that you say I should go back to school, whilst completely mixing up the difference between ''your'' and ''you''re''. That''s nursery school stuff.

[quote user="paul moy"]Well, I agree with Huckerby''s boots on Wes and Oliveira. He should have been brought on last night and Oliveira should not have been taken off so early. [/quote]

Exactly Paul, the Oliveria sub was even worse than bringing on Naismith and Jerome.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]All of these topics have been covered in other threads multiple times. You do not post on these. Instead you create your own thread to get some attention. And to be fair, you have.

Also, I would call it ironic too that you say I should go back to school, whilst completely mixing up the difference between ''your'' and ''you''re''. That''s nursery school stuff.[/quote]

So what? Multiple threads, hardly new is it? Pretty obviously what the thread was about, why open it if you have a problem?

The more threads relating to removing AN as manager the better, in my book.

When Howson scored last night I said to my wife if Jerome had headed the ball as well as that last season we''d still be in the Premier league. I can now see him starting ahead of Oliveira in the next match, also so depressing.

Hucks, it''s tough but just ignore the pointless posts, as they really are just a waste of space

[quote user="morty"]Honestly the absolute irony of you branding people keyboard warriors...[/quote]

Morty people who post, like you and Hoola have done today, with nothing relevant to the OP, just to abuse and goad me, are keyboard warriors.

My definition of a keyboard warrior is someone who trolls and posts things they would never say to someones face.

Well im perfectly willing to say my ''idiots'' to your face so feel free to pop down, i live opposite the ground ill meet you both at the ticket office and ill explain the definition of irony and keyboard warrior to you happily.

*cue Tilson chirping in about when we were meant to meet in the pub in 1917

Brilliant[:D]It is kinda relevant though when Tilson actually called you out, and you didn''t even turn up lol.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.[/quote]Rehash bland opinions that could have been posted on a number of other threadsStart thread about itInsult anyone who disagreesRepeat