Sign in to follow this  
The Man behind the man, behind the man

Moroccan all over the world

im sure its ronaldinho now.

quality chant, quality player

[quote]Think you''ll find it''s changed to ronaldinho, was juninho when first done the rounds but that was sometime ago man.[/quote]

It doesn''t fit though, too many syllables.

If we want to be with the times it should be Robinho... It fits, and it''s current.

I think its best and more confusing for the opposition fans if the player that he is better than is left to the individual to decide as long as it ends in "e-o" - Eusebio, Ronaldiniho, juhninio or even de canio.

What I like about the chant is that it carries on to the chorus as well

"And I like it,

I like it,

I li li like it li li like it,

Morrocan all over the world"

Then the instrumental break is counted through "2 3 4 5 6 7 8" and then it starts up all over again.

[quote]It doesn''t fit though, too many syllables. If we want to be with the times it should be Robinho... It fits, and it''s current.[/quote]

ron-aldin-ho

it fits the same as

ju-nin-ho

it does fit and its what we sing......

I believe this chant even brought a round of applause from the Hull City fans at one point as well - unless of course they were clapping something else.

[quote]ron-aldin-ho it fits the same as ju-nin-ho it does fit and its what we sing......[/quote]

errm... it doesn''t fit.

Say it how it sounds:

Juh-nee-nyo

Roh-nal-dee-nyo

However, I do agree that it shouldn''t be Juninho and that it should be something more current, but at least make it fit!

I have been singing Juninho - but it seems so 1997!

I think it should be: "Youssef''s here and he''s running the show" which makes a whole lot more sense as he does run it at the moment.

More sense than being compared to a midget brazilian who spent all his time dribbling past people.  Juninho couldn''t hit those crossfield passes like Safri - he wasn''t big enough to kick it that far.

before I heard it was juninho (or ronaldinho) a mate of mine told me it was youseffs on and he''s raring to go which i thought was rather good even if it wasn''t the right words.

Actually this reminds me of the ''Follow Follow Follow.. Follow the boys in Yellow.. We''re the yellow and green Were (mumble mumble ..een!) And its up the Premier we go!

Ive heard ''We''re the team to be seen'' and ''We''re the worlds greatest team'' and various other connotations..

I got my Moroccan flag from midlandflags.com for £7.50. I think we should try to get as many as possible in the ground, bring back memories of the 1980s inflatable canary craze.

As I understand it its -

"Follow, follow, follow,

Follow the boys in yellow,

We''re in yellow and green,

And we''re Worthington''s team, And its off the Premier we go"

[quote]As I understand it its - "Follow, follow, follow, Follow the boys in yellow, We''re in yellow and green, And we''re Worthington''s team, And its off the Premier we go"[/quote]

"Follow, follow, follow,

Follow the boys in yellow,

We''re in yellow and green,

And we''re the World''s greatest team, And its off the Premier we go"

I thought that was right!?!?!?!

[quote]For the very last time, it''s ronaldinho. if you don''t like it - don''t sing it.[/quote]

That''s a bit prescriptive if not censorious surely Ronbol.  Can''t we sing whatever we want?

If I want to join in and change the disputed line to

Safris here and he''s drinking cocoa

(to take an unlikely example......) who is to stop me?

As long as we sing wholeheartedly, Youssef will get the message and the atmosphere will be good and surely that is all that matters!

I think that''s a great idea Marmite and soon (hopefully next home game) you should see this:

Morocco Flag

just below area BU of the upper Barclay