Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Closer to league 1

If the current situation at the club isn''t sorted out I can see City tumbling out of the Championship. AN is way out of his depth. Delia Smith needs to go but is hanging around because she is a stubborn egotistical fool.

Who knows? We have 3 tough games coming up: Reading away, Brentford away and Derby at home. Although it''s possible we might turn things around and put together a good run, picking up points from all of these, the current form table suggests that this is highly unlikely. We could well find ourselves firmly in the bottom half by 2nd January and nicely positioned for a concerted push for the bottom 3 places by the end of the season.

Green and Yellow wrote the following post at 17 Dec 2016 12:06 PM:

Delia Smith needs to go but is hanging around because she is a stubborn egotistical fool.

I would suggest then, that you stump up your last two quid and buy the club.

I am confident that will not happen this season though we should not be complacent. Wolves went down with about 52 points a few seasons ago so you need a drastically higher points talley to stay up in this division than the pl. We are on the edge of change we all know it and it wont be that many weeks away. When that happens there will be making the best of this season then a massive squad overhaul in the summer which will be a challenge and how effective this is will determine if we move upwards or downwards in this division next season

Looking at our remaining fixtures and factoring in that the board will keep Alex Neil (though if they don''t I feel now it won''t make a big difference this year) then I cannot see us getting less than 54 points ....which should be enough not to be relegated. I reckon we will end the season around the 57 point mark. We should be easily safe.