Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

This is a thread for the happy clappers

The club has put me in a state of ''meh''. Can''t be bothered to happy clap. Can''t even be bothered to booooooooooooooo!

[quote user="Herman"]The club has put me in a state of ''meh''. Can''t be bothered to happy clap. Can''t even be bothered to booooooooooooooo! [/quote]I feel much the same. The sad thing is, the status quo will continue until the fans decide to voice their displeasure unequivocally, and we are a long, long way from that point by the sounds of it. It would take a revolt of 1996 proportions to get the board to reappraise their position, and at the moment it''s just mild-to-moderate booing.

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Norfolk folk are far too introverted and accepting of mediocrity. There is a reason Norfolk is known as the graveyard of ambition.[/quote]Where you from then Keith, just out of interest?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Keith Scott"]Norfolk folk are far too introverted and accepting of mediocrity. There is a reason Norfolk is known as the graveyard of ambition.[/quote]Where you from then Keith, just out of interest?[/quote]Well done for pretending you don''t know [:D]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Keith Scott"]Norfolk folk are far too introverted and accepting of mediocrity. There is a reason Norfolk is known as the graveyard of ambition.[/quote]Where you from then Keith, just out of interest?[/quote]Well done for pretending you don''t know [:D][/quote]Shhhh, just go with me here...

They just won''t ... ''cause they''re happy with average... fans aren''t and we must make this clear. Booing isn''t the way...maybe some banners with NEIL OUT...? A revolt like 1996...yes I reckon that''s what''s gonna be the minimum for these cretins 2 realise...