Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

That, ladies and gentlemen is what we're up against...

[quote user="komakino"]To quote Robin Sainty ''The squad is rotten to the core''.[/quote]Blimey! Sounds like the club has lost the support and trust of the supporters trust. [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="komakino"]To quote Robin Sainty ''The squad is rotten to the core''.[/quote]Blimey! Sounds like the club has lost the support and trust of the supporters trust. [:S]

[/quote]From what i make out they don''t like Moxey either.

The fans are together. we''re all fed up with poor performances from players who don''t want to be here underachieving week in week out. So are the players. They all hate each other/the manager/want to leave.The club is united!

Til1010 -

Lakey would have been impressed with the Boy Tom and his other half who at the end of the game were clapping loudly like a pair of performing seals at the circus to the bewilderment of those who sit around the directors box.

What do you expect them to?  Boo the team off  the pitch?  Lessingham - And visibly laughing towards fans who were shouting at the directors box, when a simple "hands up" would have diffused the moment, a recipe for more of the same i fear.Showing support for the team and nervously laughing at the response of some of the crowd maybe? Really, unity is what is needed, not an us against them attitude.  All is sweetness and light when we do well, but always at CR there is bubbling of discontent, waiting for the slightest excuse to come out.  We have a stable club, we have owners who have lasted the course, they have put in place plans to make sure the club can''t be sold off just for the sake of someone with money and no allegiance to  the club.  We''re still in the hunt for play off places once this poor spell is out of the way and as we get towards the business end of the season.  Yes, I know, I don''t count, I''m just a distant annoying voice - but that is my view.  

[quote user="lake district canary"]Til1010 -

Lakey would have been impressed with the Boy Tom and his other half who at the end of the game were clapping loudly like a pair of performing seals at the circus to the bewilderment of those who sit around the directors box.

What do you expect them to?  Boo the team off  the pitch?  Lessingham - And visibly laughing towards fans who were shouting at the directors box, when a simple "hands up" would have diffused the moment, a recipe for more of the same i fear.Showing support for the team and nervously laughing at the response of some of the crowd maybe? Really, unity is what is needed, not an us against them attitude.  All is sweetness and light when we do well, but always at CR there is bubbling of discontent, waiting for the slightest excuse to come out.  We have a stable club, we have owners who have lasted the course, they have put in place plans to make sure the club can''t be sold off just for the sake of someone with money and no allegiance to  the club.  We''re still in the hunt for play off places once this poor spell is out of the way and as we get towards the business end of the season.  Yes, I know, I don''t count, I''m just a distant annoying voice - but that is my view.  

[/quote]Well, thats progress....

[quote user="komakino"][quote user="lake district canary"]Clubs like Newcastle - money no object (most clubs are better placed financially, even taking into account parachute payments).Clubs on an upward spiral, like Brighton and Huddersfield.Clubs like Leeds, Derby, Reading all improving and real competition for promotion.Clubs like Sheff Wednesday, Birmingham and Fulham - all ambitious and capab;e of really good football.Clubs like Wolves, Aston Villa, yet to show full potential, but undoubtedly will over the rest of the season.Most of the rest - enough in them to cause teams at the top problems. Imo it is the most competitive league we''ve ever seen in terms of quality of opposition and the ability of any club to beat any other. It was tough last time we got out of the division, but this season is even tougher in terms of quality of opposition.  It''s a battle and as a club we need to dig in and pull together, rather than fall apart.  Can we do that?  Or is there too much divisiveness at the club, between management/players/fans?

[/quote]

This shows how little you know about football. Anyone who played football at a reasonable level will tell you that The Championship is the poorest in quality for many, many years. It is there for the taking, not that Norwich City have any chance while AN is still here, coupled with the comedy board.

To quote Robin Sainty ''The squad is rotten to the core''.

Forget all about promotion, not that the club wanted it this season anyway.[/quote]

''This shows how little you know about football''... - Blimey, what a condescending & self-righteous choice of words!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="komakino"]To quote Robin Sainty ''The squad is rotten to the core''.[/quote]Blimey! Sounds like the club has lost the support and trust of the supporters trust. [:S]

[/quote]
Never mind those two old chestnuts, what about the shares.....have they been lost too ( or walleted ) ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Sparge My Wort"]You''re denying the realities of being a passionate and involved football supporter. What do you think should happen? A gentle round of insincere applause for another inept performance ?  An outburst of unquestioning cheering from the masses, North Korea style? Or genuine reaction from those who have a right to express their concern at the Club''s current (lack of) direction.[/quote]Lakey would have been impressed with the Boy Tom and his other half who at the end of the game were clapping loudly like a pair of performing seals at the circus to the bewilderment of those who sit around the directors box. [/quote]He might have been drunk. He''s from that kind of stock.