Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Change account name and picture?

Does anybody know how to change your account name and picture?

Id like to put my full name and picture like Facebook, in the hope that others may follow suit and then maybe we can get some mature conversations going rather than having to put up with the children and their abuse. It really detracts from the point of the messageboard.

My posts of course always degenerate into a mess because of the children who get on simply to goad me and post irrelevant abuse. Its so childish and ruins the board.

Anyway I vote we all change our accounts like Facebook, however I dont know how to do it, i click on My Account and the page is blank, just a Pinkun message at the top.

So ive changed my name and picture to be more like Facebook.

Good idea i think, Youtube did this to stop the childish trolling.

Im not the only one who gets childish abuse on here ive seen others receive the same treatment, from the usual suspects.

Lets see how many others of you have the balls to do this, and this is aimed at the posters who readily abuse others instead of dissecting there opinions and posting there counter arguments like adults.

Hi Matt.

Not knocking this, but I don''t know if that is your picture or your real name.

As a forum for debate, I don''t want to agree with everyone, but I enjoy and respect others views - irrespective of usernames or photos.

I attend most games alone, and find our support very welcoming for allowing me to join in conversations at matches, again people I don''t know with names I don''t know.

Merry Christmas.

Its my name FCC, its the same as my Facebook. As I said I think if we linked this board to Facebook like you see elsewhere, we''d have less childish abuse and more mature, 100% NCFC, conversations.

YouTube done it to stop the trolling and you see it on other platforms, the Facebook link in to stop hiding behind online personas.

You are Mark Zuckerburg, I claim my £5.Delete your Facebook account, you''ll be happier for it.[Y]

Join us on the Rays funds thread each week and you will get to meet(in person)face to face with many of the posters on here who don''t hide from anybody. And that includes Morty,Nutty,Tilly,Kathy, etc,etc And although I can''t make it I know many posters on here meet in the Nelson after games so you see the hiding poster is not as common as you might think. A good few on here have the balls to show their faces and welcome friend or foe with open arms.

You have a kind face therefore I would struggle to be nasty to you.

I have sympathy for your suggestion but I don''t want to scare the bejeezus out of everyone that I threaten with a pint.

I''ll do it everyone else does. Being a true Norfolk man I would probably know or be related to many on here....

I''m just mischievously goading him.

The thing is, yesterday was the first time I''d interacted with him, and I did so because on countless occasions I''ve seen him handing expletive filled abuse to others that don''t agree with his views. Labelling posters as morons and cretins. He then has the temerity to call others childish, when in fact he''s constantly throwing childish tantrums when his opinions are debated. Irony and hypocrisy is lost on the guy. I would also argue that if countless posters are disagreeing with him then maybe he''s the problem.

Troublemaking on my part, but just giving him a bit of his own medicine. He likes to be the centre of attention anyway.