Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Morty, Hoola, FeedtheWolf, Hogesar v HuckerbysBoots

Duncan my bet is he wouldn''t.

I have no idea who this character is but applaud his sense of self importance.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Perhaps the Lansdowne Hotel would be a suitable venue for such a ruckus.

If Matt turns up of course..[/quote]I think those three front row chairs that Robin Sainty reserved for him following a request are still available.

Hahahahahaha this is f£$%^&* hilarious. My plan worked a treat.

Get all the usual numpties in one place so they can have a go at me all on there own. I see a few others joined in as well. So you all proved my point, all your interested in doing is being keyboard warriors and posting irrelevant childish goading drivel, you dont even need me to be here to get on the keyboard and slag me off. Its pathetic, obviously not many grown ups on here. You see this on Facebook a lot from f£$%^& morons, getting on the comments and having a go from the comfort of their iPhones.

This is the equivalent of you all sat in one room having a go at me, and im not even in the f£$%^& room!!! So basically if you visualize that room, all your left with is a bunch of bitchy women slagging me off behind my back. Real manly and mature guys.

Somebody mentioned keyboard warrior, haahahah what a joke. I love how these analogies are reserved just for me and the people who do nothing but goad me and have a go, there not the keyboard warriors are they, oh no, there devoid from criticism, laughable. I used the term at someone else because there posts to me were exactly that, keyboard warriorish. I get called prat and i think knobcheese at one point, haha. If that isnt keyboard warrior like i dont know what is. But of course the second i call someone an idiot in response to their immature goading and irrelevant slagging off, im the keyboard warrior and no one else. Brilliant.

I note as well that the usual suspects all hide behind there messageboard persona, i think its only Tilson that i know the name of. Well, my name is Matt and my picture is on my avatar pic. And I have no intention of hiding behind a keyboard, anything i say here i would say to your face happily. So if you goad and antagonise me on here behind the comfort of your laptop, i consider that to be a keyboard warrior as i bet you wouldnt say that to my face. Heres a challenge for you all too, i dare you to change your name to your actual name and put a picture of yourself, like Facebook. Lets see the same people post there abuse then.

This would actually be a good idea for the messageboard by default, I bet youd see a lot less children then slagging people off because I know it isnt just me that gets abuse every time I post.

Im gonna leave the room again now, just popped my head in to see what you numpties have been saying. Carry on girls, ill be back in a few days when im bored!

If you are on Facebook let us know your surname so i can look you up. Oh by the way Duncan Edwards is believe it or not Duncan Edwards so you do in fact know more than just me.

Im not calling anyone out Tilly, this thread was an experiment.

35 posts by the usual suspects all just slagging me off, and im not even in the metaphorical room.

[quote user="Matt Morriss"]Im not calling anyone out Tilly, this thread was an experiment.

35 posts by the usual suspects all just slagging me off, and im not even in the metaphorical room.[/quote]Blimey '' Tilly '' whatever happened to £$*&% Tilson ? [:P]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Of course he wouldn''t.

Keyboard warrior extraordinaire avec crap podcasts.

This muppet could make Pele''s tallywhacker look hard.[/quote]

Go on then Duncan ill bite, and ill be happy to meet you all. Next home game, i live opposite the ground so very easy. Outside the ticket office. Ill post again pre match to confirm attendance.

The reason i didnt bother last time was most likely that, i couldnt be bothered. When you post things like meet up, its because your annoyed at the bull $hit. In the cold light of day a few days later, you calm down and think perhaps i overreacted, this is all a bit childish, can i really be ar$ed to go and meet someone in a pub i clearly dont like. So you dont.

I did actually arrange this before, i said id be at the program sellers hut oustide the nandp, which i was for 45 mins and nobody showed up.

[quote user="Matt Morriss"]Im not calling anyone out Tilly, this thread was an experiment.

35 posts by the usual suspects all just slagging me off, and im not even in the metaphorical room.[/quote]Not much of an experiment really though, is it?I think you knew the outcome, didn''t you?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Matt Morriss"]Im not calling anyone out Tilly, this thread was an experiment.

35 posts by the usual suspects all just slagging me off, and im not even in the metaphorical room.[/quote]Not much of an experiment really though, is it?I think you knew the outcome, didn''t you?[/quote]

That your all pathetic children? Yes Morty you''re correct.

So you start a post begging people to slag you off, then go on some sort of bizarre gloat that people responded and slagged you off?
I don''t know you and I''ve never paid much attention to your posts one way or another, but from this thread alone, add me to the list that thinks you''re a petty, attention seeking bellend.

Thats your interpretation KIO.

The point of the thread was to see what people posted, when it wasnt a NCFC related post, to see what theyd say.

And as expected 35 posts from the same people who pop up just to have a go on my other NCFC related posts.

Thats all they do, and this thread evidences it. So what does that say about them?

[quote user="Matt Morriss"]Thats your interpretation KIO.

The point of the thread was to see what people posted, when it wasnt a NCFC related post, to see what theyd say.

And as expected 35 posts from the same people who pop up just to have a go on my other NCFC related posts.

Thats all they do, and this thread evidences it. So what does that say about them?[/quote]That they think you''re a bit of a pr*ck who is constantly spoiling for a fight?

''And as expected 35 posts from the same people who pop up just to have a go on my other NCFC related posts. Thats all they do, and this thread evidences it. So what does that say about them?''

Hang on... you called them out on this thread, then criticize them for posting on it?

This whole thread says more about you than it does them...

But am I part of them or part of us. I need to know. If I''ve been left out of all of it I''m bitterly disappointed. Not a good feeling just before Christmas.....

I''m just gutted I only made the sort of backup list

Didn''t even make the thread title

Gutted

#Podcast