Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Morty, Hoola, FeedtheWolf, Hogesar v HuckerbysBoots

Seeing as though the above like nothing more than just to goad and abuse me everytime I post I thought maybe we could encapsulate the goading into one long HuckerbysBoots bashing post.

A place for the usual suspects to abuse me, so that maybe when I do post it can keep on topic without being ruined by these idiots.

So come on guys leave all your cretinous abuse here and lets keep this messageboard clean and fresh for the people!

*yes I know this wont work and the next time I post, probably after our next defeat or the next time Bassong drops a clanger, the usual outcome will transpire. Worth a try though. Merry xmas all.

Ive missed some people off this list, let me think.

Tilson, Buh errr there must be more.

Maybe we could have a WWF match, 6on1, and raise money for a canary charity.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Can''t guess who will dominate this post .[/quote]You talking about me?I''ve told you mate, I''m not available.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Wolf dont give me that $ hit. The

only people i am rude to is you and Morty etc. because im not tolerating

your childish goading, which is what all youve done on this post.

You''re both f £$%^& idiots and the second you both post your

monotonous goading im gonna attack you because thats all you deserve. So

if im incredibly rude, its only to you, when you act like an idiot and

poke me with a stick.

This thread has evidenced that completely. All I have done is verbally

attack those who have done nothing but goad. Because i dont tolerate it

and you deserve it. And you make out youve done nothing wrong and im

just being rude and attacking people who disagree with my post.

Utter tosh, i only respond to the goaders.[/quote]Reposting this in your lovely new thread so we don''t have to inflict it on everyone else.You have been incredibly rude to many people who have questioned your views over a long period of time. You''ve also started lots of threads with lots of opinions about NCFC, many of which contain interesting and salient points for discussion, but you appear utterly incapable of modifying your opinions in response to others, or treating people who disagree with you with any respect.And the fact that you blow up so easily and start ranting like an angry teenager (maybe you are a teenager, I don''t know?) just makes it really difficult not to poke you with a stick to watch your crazy, rabid reactions. If you just chill out a bit, you''ll have a much nicer time of it. Just sayin'' [:)]

Perhaps some "special time" with a favourite magazine and some kleenex is the answer. Relieve a bit of stress.

[quote user="morty"]Perhaps some "special time" with a favourite magazine and some kleenex is the answer. Relieve a bit of stress.[/quote]That''s the reason I''m pretty chill about all this, to be fair. Can''t beat a good w*nk.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="morty"]Perhaps some "special time" with a favourite magazine and some kleenex is the answer. Relieve a bit of stress.[/quote]That''s the reason I''m pretty chill about all this, to be fair. Can''t beat a good w*nk.[/quote]I spend half my life at sea.Totally hearing you.

[quote user="morty"]Brilliant, you have just actually proved everybodies points.[:D][/quote]

Is there an apostrophe missing?

[quote user="Alfie54"][quote user="morty"]Brilliant, you have just actually proved everybodies points.[:D][/quote]

Is there an apostrophe missing?[/quote]It was a deliberate trap.And you fell for it.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Alfie54"][quote user="morty"]Brilliant, you have just actually proved everybodies points.[:D][/quote]

Is there an apostrophe missing?[/quote]It was a deliberate trap.And you fell for it.[/quote]

This

Admiral Akbar knows.[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/tumblr_inline_nzfevykxev1rg0x34_500_zpsdjcugr9j.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/tumblr_inline_nzfevykxev1rg0x34_500_zpsdjcugr9j.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Anyone dominating this thread so far ?[/quote]Do you want to?I feel that you do.

Sounds a wee bit like Prime Ministers Question Time

Bickering at the Bench

Pissing it up together at the bar

Are people not allowed to disagree with you then, Matt? To be fair, you''re usually very rude yourself.

Btw - I think Bassong''s been pretty decent since coming into the side 👍

You can take my place if you like Nutty, not really sure why I''m on it. I''m presuming we''re just a list of people he thinks would be better at podcasts than him.

Happy Clappers vs Neil Outers would make a good football match. It would need a strong referee, especially if young Hogesar was playing.

We had the equivalent of that Christmas day football match in WW1 last night. It ended in a draw with handshakes. If only Hoggy had turned up we may have got the win.....