Sign in to follow this  
BIC

Chants to download

I''d like to know if anyone can help me out.

I''d like to download a few different Carra rud chants - mainly to wind up a binner we''ve got in the office (bizarre to find one in Chile, but rest assured he is the only one).

Anyone know where I could do this, or maybe if someone''s feeling very kind they could record them at the games and upload them for download. In fact it''d be great to have a few classic chants on the Pink Un for download.

Well, I guess that''s a ''no'' then, BIC...

Shame, because I know how it feels to meet a binner out of its normal habitat.  It happened to me recently here in Uganda.  Not a pleasant experience, I can say.  When you only meet a handful of Europeans in your daily life, it feels like someone''s got it in for you if one of them turns out to be a binner...  Just imagine the odds?!

Short of playing Carra Rud chants to him, may I suggest at the very least you sabotage his laptop / pc with a  sneaky download of the 2005-06 NCFC squad team?  Available on the top right of the Pink''Un home page.

If you do ever get any downloads of chants, then let me know - it should be essential travelling ''kit'' for any Canary abroad just in case that nasty day happens when a binner happens by...

OTBC

Next time I go to a game I''ll remember to make a few choice recordings of ''Pride of Anglia'', ''OTBC'' etc etc. and perhaps I can get someone else to do so in the meantime once I''ve waded through all the kind offers I''ve received on these message boards.... 

Course I''ll let you know Flick if I do get any and you can fileshare them.

I''ve already done the obvious at work - changing his homepage to the Pinkun, Ips*** squad photo replaced by the City version etc etc. Just thought it was time to start the audio assault.

It is bizarre to meet binners abroad as you say. It''s only happened a couple of times thankfully, but it''s pretty disconcerting.

I once spotted the binner shirt on some obvious Englishman at a Chile-Peru World Cup qualifier. It gave enormous pleasure to sneak up a few rows behind him and shout a few anti-ips*** things randomly during the game.

Hilariously, he seemed to think he was hallucinating because he kept trying to clean his ears out!