Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

Time to get the pitchforks out boys

I can''t see us getting anything in the next 2 away games

Therefore it is time to absolutely go for the protest at the Derby game

It''s no longer about getting Neil out. He is an incompetent bell end the real issue is the Stowmarket duo

So let''s all get pumped up and show the geriatric owners that it is time to go and to take Nepotism Tom with them as well

Moxey out![URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsp10qjphd.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsp10qjphd.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Just the mere mention of burning effigies and within six minutes up pops Crafty. Well who would have thought it ? [:P]

The stream I was watching showed Delia''s reaction to the section of the crowd chanting "Delia sort it out, Delia, Delia, Sort it out". Her mum asked Delia what they were chanting, Delia replied, "Delia sort it out" and they continued to watch the game. Based on that, it showed that the message was getting to Delia, however recently she has backed Alex Neil. I just hope that her stubbornness doesn''t get in the way of her making the right choice.

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 17/12/2016 7:51 PM:

Just the mere mention of burning effigies and within six minutes up pops Crafty. Well who would have thought it ? Stick out tongue [:P]

Which, of course was the rationale for your post Tilly. Perhaps you can book St Andrews Hall again?

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 17/12/2016 7:51 PM:

Just the mere mention of burning effigies and within six minutes up pops Crafty. Well who would have thought it ? Stick out tongue [:P]

Which, of course was the rationale for your post Tilly. Perhaps you can book St Andrews Hall again?[/quote]Not available for the next few weeks i am afraid Crafty as it is block booked by The Guild of Fag Packet Accountants and the National Association of Bog Cleaners for their annual conferences.

Jez out and take our Chairman with you

PS Thought after seeing him in his Blue Suit tonight on Strictly he was after a job as Entertainment Manager at Pontins

[quote user="daly"]Jez out and take our Chairman with you

PS Thought after seeing him in his Blue Suit tonight on Strictly he was after a job as Entertainment Manager at Pontins[/quote]

Graham Henry is twice the man Thierry was.

Graham Henry is the perfect role model for any young bingo caller looking to make his mark in that great and honourable profession ...