Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

As a 'professional' manager, what does Alex Neil offer?

Anyone? Delia? Cos i''m struggling to see anything in this guy. Nothing. To me he is literally no better than a Sunday league manager. Shambolic in the transfer market. Wasted millions on players who he doesn''t play. Tactically terrible and completely inflexible. Incapable of changing a game in progress. Abysmal man management skills. His first couple of promotions were some bizarre, extremely fortunate anomaly. Trust me this guy will get nowhere near a promotion ever again. He''s been well and truly found out. As a professional football manager he offers nothing whatsoever. Yet here he stands in charge of NCFC. Blows the mind.

And what does yhour crystal ball say about next weeks lottery numbers?

He''s a long long way off managing in Premiership "now", many are, at this moment in time sayimng the Championship, but to say he''ll never, is a tad bold!

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]So were you saying that up to Oct.18th when we dropped from the top of the league ?[/quote]
Keith had to go away unexpectedly on an extended holiday when we were top of the league.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="SwindonCanary"]So were you saying that up to Oct.18th when we dropped from the top of the league ?[/quote]
Keith had to go away unexpectedly on an extended holiday when we were top of the league.
[/quote]Center Parcs, I heard.

Should have appointed Lennon. Hopper would be firing them in for us in the PL today whereas our reality is a fight against relegation to tier three.

Guess if we were to scour Europe again we''d end up with Martin and knowing our board probably Russell at that.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Should have appointed Lennon. Hopper would be firing them in for us in the PL today whereas our reality is a fight against relegation to tier three.

Guess if we were to scour Europe again we''d end up with Martin and knowing our board probably Russell at that.[/quote]Wouldn''t put that past Delia either.

[quote user="king canary"]I was hoping to summon the ghost of Jamea2[/quote]Be careful what you wish for.

Plenty of inane responses as per but not one actually offering up an answer to my question as to what Alex Neil''s strengths are as a professional manager. So, again, anybody got anything?

Yeah we get it, AN is pretty sh*t at the moment. If we sack him he''ll have to build himself from a lower level again. If we keep him and he wins the next 10 games he''ll be a good manager again.

What is your actual point?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="SwindonCanary"]So were you saying that up to Oct.18th when we dropped from the top of the league ?[/quote]
[/quote]Center Parcs, I heard.[/quote]Nah.....Someone ITK told me he enjoyed a short stint at Her Majesty''s Pleasure. Got done for fraud. Trying to impersonate a Norwich City fan I believe.

He offers nothing whatsoever Keith?

He''s an absolute charmer. He''s really intelligent.

My dream is to have a manager for 10 years and if we could do that it would be wonderful. If I had my way I would give him all the time he needs.