Sign in to follow this  
dibbler

If Alex Neil stays, I quit.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I can understand the sentiment to be honest. The current board and their sentimental loyalty to a failing manager is just so massively frustrating. Seeing us underperform and waste an opportunity is far more frustrating than watching us when we genuinely had very few decent players.[/quote]Are you taking the option to still go, but moan a lot about it?[;)]

morty wrote the following post at 17/12/2016 5:49 PM:

Hoola Han Solo wrote:

Watch a film or put on a good album, morty.

Theres 6 other days in the week to do that.

In fact yesterday I watched a film at the cinema, and went to footy as wellSmile [:)]

Was it Rogue one? Of to watch it in an hour! Fairly exited!

[quote user="JF"]morty wrote the following post at 17/12/2016 5:49 PM:

Hoola Han Solo wrote:

Watch a film or put on a good album, morty.

Theres 6 other days in the week to do that.

In fact yesterday I watched a film at the cinema, and went to footy as wellSmile [:)]

Was it Rogue one? Of to watch it in an hour! Fairly exited![/quote]Yes it was.May the force be with you.

You never know, he might change his mind but give the guy credit for telling the world how he feels.

Some people seem to think they love the club more than others. I bet they send A1 size cards on anniversaries.

We all love this club and despite all the ones who have being supporting a relatively short time, many of us have been in the trenches through the years.

And maybe if social media had been around in 67 we would have tweeted on our way home from Old Trafford after a cup win.

So lets not jump on this guys case just because he feels down at the moment.

(Poor devil might be a tee totaller)

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Dibbler where are your seats ? always open to moving if better one than i currently have come up.[/quote]This could play into my hands too, I fancy a move at the end of the season.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="dibbler"]It''s not about when the going gets tough, it''s about the arogance of the board and their backing of a clueless manager over the fans.[/quote]Nah, not buying it I''m afraid.Things have been a lot, lot worse than this.[/quote]Maybe they have Morty, but if Dibbler feels like that, then I can''t say I blame him.  I''ve supported these since about 1960, I''m a dyed in the wool plastic now as we are called, so I watch from afar.  But I have to admit to being more than a bit fed up with it all.  If I had one I think I would be surrendering my ST now.  When I used to attend CR regularly, I couldn''t afford a ST, then when I came back from living abroad every bugger had one LOL![/quote]I genuinely do not know what I would do with myself, if I didn''t follow City, home and away.[/quote]This will sound pathetic, but the older I get the more I realise that football isn''t the b all and end all in my life.  I like to concentrate on the bits I have some control over, NCFC I have none.

FFS Dibbler, as soon as im confident I want AN out you have to go and put a spanner in the works.

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"][quote user="dibbler"]It''s not about when the going gets tough, it''s about the arogance of the board and their backing of a clueless manager over the fans.[/quote]Nah, not buying it I''m afraid.Things have been a lot, lot worse than this.[/quote]Maybe they have Morty, but if Dibbler feels like that, then I can''t say I blame him.  I''ve supported these since about 1960, I''m a dyed in the wool plastic now as we are called, so I watch from afar.  But I have to admit to being more than a bit fed up with it all.  If I had one I think I would be surrendering my ST now.  When I used to attend CR regularly, I couldn''t afford a ST, then when I came back from living abroad every bugger had one LOL![/quote]I genuinely do not know what I would do with myself, if I didn''t follow City, home and away.[/quote]This will sound pathetic, but the older I get the more I realise that football isn''t the b all and end all in my life.  I like to concentrate on the bits I have some control over, NCFC I have none.[/quote]Not pathetic at all, we all have a choice.Its never just been about the 90 minutes for me. Last night I had a meal with family and friends pre game, then met up with other friends in the pub after.The social aspect is almost more important than the actual 90 minutes.

That was for me too Morty, I''ve had a few long time fellow supporters who we used to meet up, pass away and others just dropped out, it''s this side which was fun, now I''ve found myself & wife go into the city pre game as the social side had gone.

There are some sad lightweights on here tonight.They will have to cut my rotting corpse out of the seat first before they ever succeed in choking me off.If you''ve lived through re-election 8 relegations, nearly going bust twice, chucking a shilling in the blanket and watching Charlie Billington kid us he was a footballer,  there''s nothing left that they can throw at you.managers and owners come and go, Ricky remains and when I''m gone my ghost will still hang about.[Y]OTBC

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/2081173223_zpsnwnbkvfb.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/2081173223_zpsnwnbkvfb.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="morty"][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/2081173223_zpsnwnbkvfb.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/2081173223_zpsnwnbkvfb.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]that look on Sutton''s face...he never wanted to go did he?

[quote user="Syteanric"][quote user="morty"][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/2081173223_zpsnwnbkvfb.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/2081173223_zpsnwnbkvfb.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]that look on Sutton''s face...he never wanted to go did he?[/quote]He doesn''t look pleased...

Fat Biob was pleased.5 million for Sutton, 2 million for Fox....non given to Walker/Deehannot that we speculate of course...