Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Facts and stats

Give us a stat or a fact, I''ll start you off.

33 points from 22 games, that''s 1.5 points per game, NOT promotionableism

2 pts per game from now puts us on 81, play of spot but no more. The managers assessment f no top two is correct.

That is a huge increase on what we have done so far. Highly unlikely unless we start beating teams in the top half of the table.

Impossible if the whole central midfield hides every other game as the going gets tough.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]In all my time attending games at Carrow Road, I''ve seen Norwich score 273 goals at the River End, and 246 at the Barclay.

What Drazen said.[/quote]I''ve missed at least that many through nipping out to the bog at the wrong time.[;)]

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="Len"]Michael Caine''s real name is Michael Caine.[/quote]
Michael Caine was born Maurice Micklewhite.
[/quote]His former name caused him long delays at airports hence he recently changed his name to Michael Caine. As Barclay Seats says "not a lot of people know that" except to say that Caine didn''t invent his own catchphrase!

An octopus has four pairs of arms, three hearts, nine brains, a memory, a beak, no bones, can change colour, can squeeze through tiny crevices, can solve problems, uses tools, decorates its home with shells, plays with toys and can regrow arms lost to predators.

[quote user="paddycanary"]An octopus has four pairs of arms, three hearts, nine brains, a memory, a beak, no bones, can change colour, can squeeze through tiny crevices, can solve problems, uses tools, decorates its home with shells, plays with toys and can regrow arms lost to predators.[/quote]

I knew a girl like that once,,,, 😍