Sign in to follow this  
GPs Beard

In Other News..

Yes they just did. I''m really surprised I thought they would have gone for 800 plus at least.

Grinding us into the dirt I think...

I''m English, but, a part of me is massively disappointed they decided to declare.

WE WANT 1000!

[quote user="VanWink"]Makes me want to dust off the old SS Turbo.[/quote]

Winky You are probably too young to remember the SS Jumbo? Had a massive lump on the back of the bat - weighed about the same as a modern bat . Had a hell of a middle . Not that I found it very often (unless I was bowling)

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Is that the wicket that all the expert pundits on Sky said would deteriorate really quickly and be impossible to bat on after the second day?
[/quote]

Ha ha yes molly that''s the one. But watch it deteriorate tomorrow. Will become a snorter overnight.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]One more session to go and 6 wickets remaining, even England can''t give this one away ![/quote]Your fault Swindon.................kiss of death mate!

Graham Paddon''s Beard wrote the following post at 19/12/2016 6:44 PM:

VanWink wrote:

Makes me want to dust off the old SS Turbo.

Winky You are probably too young to remember the SS Jumbo? Had a massive lump on the back of the bat - weighed about the same as a modern bat . Had a hell of a middle . Not that I found it very often (unless I was bowling)

I have a distant memory of jumbo, was that the they banned cos it was too heavy?

SS turbo supreme mine is, it''s a bit tatty but I now keep it by the bed in case Katie comes after me one night 😉

Don''t forget we are a major tennis nation now. That is our major summer sport now.