Sign in to follow this  
The fog came down..!

Rumours of Board meeting this morning?

I can confirm upon driving past Carrow Road earlier that there were no wonkily parked cars out front.

However, I did spot Carl Cort hiding in Asda

[quote user="AJ"]I can confirm upon driving past Carrow Road earlier that there were no wonkily parked cars out front.

However, I did spot Carl Cort hiding in Asda[/quote]Player/manager?

Today came..today went.

No announcement, which you''d think would come the same day if AN was sacked.

Who knows if there even was a meeting or what was discussed.

Get to bed people, nothing to see.

Crabbycanary3 wrote the following post at 2016-12-18 9:29 PM:

"Away from Carrow Road"? Mmm

Where then? SOMEONE must of seen them at this mystery location. Someone MUST have seen them all drive off from their respective houses.......................

Or drive into someone''s respective house..........!

The Board have met and are putting out a press release to the effect that it was all a big mistake in taking over the reins from Mr Chase and they are now going to hand them back to him so that he can put in chain events that will lead us back to the San Siro.................

But then led us to the brink of liquidation, upset Martin O''Neil by agreeing to buy Windass then changed his mind because there was no money left. Yeh, great times hey.

[quote user="Jack Flash"]But then led us to the brink of liquidation, upset Martin O''Neil by agreeing to buy Windass then changed his mind because there was no money left. Yeh, great times hey.[/quote]

Unlike someone else who lead us to the brink of financial ruin, our lowest league position in 50 years and re-appointed an ex player as manager in the summer!

The difference being? Bowkett & McNally helped turn things around!

Thanks to Woy.

Agree it''s such a good job, the crowds of 1996 were dilute with older more tolerant fans when we got relegated to the third division, appointed Gunny and lost 7-1 at home! I''d hate to think what Would have happened to fat bob had that happened back in his day!

I was indeed Nutty, I loved Chase and Delia, both fantastic custodians of our club. I have had the pleasure of clapping happily under both of them. They should both join together and serve on the board as joint owners, that would be lovely......I''d be clapping just like young Tom after a gutsy comeback against Huddersfield.

I''m lost Nutty, I try and agree with you and you still get all upset, I told you I clapped my little soul out under both owners.....did I mention I''ve actually had the pleasure of meeting them both a few times over the years, fat bob was actually a very nice guy to talk to. Nice guy, shame he wasn''t lucky enough to know Woy, he might have got a Bowkett & McNally of his own.

Never mind all water under the bridge now, but I''ll always have Munich!

"CARRY ON REGARDLESS!" was probably discussed at the rumoured ''bored'' meeting........The BOD are just doing as they''re told......err, all pulling in the same direction as instructed by the Majority Shareholding Duo......."It''s our train set, our transformer, our electrickery, our station - and the track is just one big loop......And we are returning on that loop to the way the club was run less than a decade ago......Tom, blow the whistle and wave the flag.......all aboard......we''re on our way!" ''TOOT! TOOT!''.....''WOO! WOO!''