Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

http://neilout.com/

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]There is a decent summary of potential replacements, and at least it doesn''t stoop to the infantile level, popular here, of calling Ricky Martin "The Man from Mulbarton".[/quote]Not as popular on here as it is at Colney and has been for some time amongst the youth. It is they who gave him the nickname Purple.[/quote]I know you thought that was meant to validate you and others using the description but that it originated as some "hilarious" in-joke among kid players rather makes my point.

What point were you exactly making ? I used the expression as it is fact which you obviously disapprove of but hey this is an internet forum.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Do these people have the wherewithal to book St Andrews Hall?[/quote]

How much does it cost?

Here we are and here we are and here we go

Alex Neil as manager is all we need

There he goes cock ups all over the league..

Status Quo just as the board likes it!

A campaign like this will never work. There was a famous "Worthy Out" site and campaign a few years ago but ultimately it was a thumping from Burnley in front of the Sky cameras and a very angry crowd that got him the boot.