Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

http://neilout.com/

There is a decent summary of potential replacements, and at least it doesn''t stoop to the infantile level, popular here, of calling Ricky Martin "The Man from Mulbarton".

What a sad and pathetic effort.  We all know he is under pressure, we all know that if he doesn''t turn things round in the next game or three he will likely have to lose his job, but do we really need this stuff?    The best scenario in my opinion - is that he galvanises the team over the next three games and gets us up and running.  If he doesn''t he will probably go anyway, so I repeat - do we really need this stuff?  Surely better to hope - and help him - to turn it round by showing a bit of positivity instead of this kind of nonsense.  Hang on a minute......no......on reflection, yes, lets get rid, lets force him out, lets hope we lose the next three games, lets make it all but impossible for him to stay, let all the away fans boo him throughout the next two games and then everyone at CR against Derby. Yes. That''s a good positive way forwards, isn''t it?  It''s the good old "wish us to lose a few games" idea.  Always good to wish us to lose, it really helps the push to get up the table...........[:|]

What''s more bizarre is that it appears it took whoever designed the website 8 days to make it, going by when they bought the domain name.

My favourite bit is "Act now and the top two is still possible; hang on until the New Year and even the playoffs may become a pipe dream."

Well, I cannot see us making the top two in any shape or form now due to how good Brighton and Newcastle have consistently performed. Bar a meltdown that doesn''t look to be changing.

As for the play-offs, unless we''re in incredible danger of relegation (unlikely) or AN loses the dressing room, we should do enough to make these. If the club was going to be ruthless it would have done so by now. AN has more time yet.

[quote user="ricardo"]Waveney, I suspect.sounds about his mark.Only thing missing is getting Lambert back.[/quote]

I suspect that setting up a website is beyond the capability of Waveney

norfolkbroadslim wrote the following post at 21/12/2016 4:03 PM:

Probably too overqualified for a place on our Board.

😀

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]There is a decent summary of potential replacements, and at least it doesn''t stoop to the infantile level, popular here, of calling Ricky Martin "The Man from Mulbarton".[/quote]Not as popular on here as it is at Colney and has been for some time amongst the youth. It is they who gave him the nickname Purple.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]There is a decent summary of potential replacements, and at least it doesn''t stoop to the infantile level, popular here, of calling Ricky Martin "The Man from Mulbarton".[/quote]
|It does however reference Livin'' La Vida Loca which is something only teenagers and immature adults would do.
Yeah, I''ve been there.
[img]http://i.giphy.com/xT5LMxKLV9h2P8MiWc.gif[/img]

Alex Neil will quite rightly go down in Norwich City history as the manager who skillfully guided us to an historic Wembley triumph in the 2015 playoff final, who is unbeaten in four matches against the scum and as the man behind a brilliant victory against Manchester United at Old Trafford.

However, since that great day in May 2015 he has proven himself as no longer being capable of managing our football club. His team selections are bizarre, his in-game substitutions as ineffective as they are unfathomable and he appears a shell of the confident, no-nonsense chap who whirlwinded into Carrow Road in January 2015. A run of five straight defeats, a side that can only scrape victories against the league''s worst, European Championship goalscorers playing like they''d struggle to get a start for Fakenham, an inability to pick or coach a defence that actually stops teams from scoring and some of the most woeful performances in years (Huddersfield first half, Barnsley first half, Brighton away, Preston at Carrow Road and Birmingham away) have shown that the time for a change is upon us. We are worse off at this stage of the season than we were under Neil Adams two years ago.

Act now and the top two is still possible; hang on until the New Year and even the playoffs may become a pipe dream. And as we all know too well, we''re not too big to go down.

[quote user="AJ"]My favourite bit is "Act now and the top two is still possible; hang on until the New Year and even the playoffs may become a pipe dream." Well, I cannot see us making the top two in any shape or form now due to how good Brighton and Newcastle have consistently performed. Bar a meltdown that doesn''t look to be changing. As for the play-offs, unless we''re in incredible danger of relegation (unlikely) or AN loses the dressing room, we should do enough to make these. If the club was going to be ruthless it would have done so by now. AN has more time yet.[/quote]

Yep it''s beginning to look like a repeat of the Hughton fiasco when the club was only ruthless when it was too late.

I can see it panning out various ways... does AN rediscover his mojo and get the team to all pull together (not holding my breath)... do we go off a cliff with another 7 game losing streak (I wouldn''t bet against it) .... does our recent stuttering form continue - in which case I don''t think we''re even doing well enough for the playoffs.

If we stick with AN I think we''ll end up somewhere in 8th-15th place [:$]  I wish I could be like LDC and perpetually think he''s about to turn the corner, but I''m now resigned to the fact that actually Neil Adams could do better. 

Really we either need AN to turn it around (yeah, right) or results to be bad enough that come early January, the Board decide they won''t back him in the transfer window and they won''t repeat the Hughton mistake of keeping a manager they won''t give backing too (and get in a sensible replacement...).  Unfortunately I think both outcomes are unlikely.

Neil is out of his depth the real issue however is that the Stowmarket duo have no idea there is a problem which is really concerning. Either does our hapless CEO and Director of football

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]If we stick with AN I think we''ll end up somewhere in 8th-15th place [:$]  I wish I could be like LDC and perpetually think he''s about to turn the corner, but I''m now resigned to the fact that actually Neil Adams could do better.[/quote]

I don''t ''think'' he''s about to turn the corner - I ''hope'' he''s about to turn the corner.  ''Hope'' is the only thing that makes any sense to me - you either hope he can turn it round or you don''t.  If people don''t hope he will turn it round, what is the point in that?  

LDC wrote "What a sad and pathetic effort. We all know he is under pressure, we all know that if he doesn''t turn things round in the next game or three he will likely have to lose his job, but do we really need this stuff? The best scenario in my opinion - is that he galvanises the team over the next three games and gets us up and running. If he doesn''t he will probably go anyway, so I repeat - do we really need this stuff? Surely better to hope - and help him - to turn it round by showing a bit of positivity instead of this kind of nonsense.

Hang on a minute......no......on reflection, yes, lets get rid, lets force him out, lets hope we lose the next three games, lets make it all but impossible for him to stay, let all the away fans boo him throughout the next two games and then everyone at CR against Derby. Yes. That''s a good positive way forwards, isn''t it? It''s the good old "wish us to lose a few games" idea. Always good to wish us to lose, it really helps the push to get up the table..........."

Ah if only all LDC''s posts came with a brief synopsis at the beginning this would save so much time.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]If anyone thinks the first half against Huddersfield was one of the most woeful in years they haven''t been going for long[/quote]They haven''t been going for more than three days... the first half against Villa was much worse! [;)]

Are you sure? I thought we were going for a German model?

Heidi Klum?

lake district canary wrote the following post at 21/12/2016 6:01 PM:

Its Character Forming wrote:

If we stick with AN I think we''ll end up somewhere in 8th-15th place Embarrassed [:$] I wish I could be like LDC and perpetually think he''s about to turn the corner, but I''m now resigned to the fact that actually Neil Adams could do better.

I don''t ''think'' he''s about to turn the corner - I ''hope'' he''s about to turn the corner. ''Hope'' is the only thing that makes any sense to me - you either hope he can turn it round or you don''t. If people don''t hope he will turn it round, what is the point in that?

I''m hoping for a gold played Lamborghini for Xmas, delivered to my door Xmas morning by Megan Fox. If I ''hope'' enough do we think that will happen?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Do these people have the wherewithal to book St Andrews Hall?[/quote]I doubt they know where it is.