Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

So then you spineless W@@k@@s

Is this aimed at the team or the fans? Would be far more appropriate if it''s the team

[quote user="The Unsullied "]How many of you are planning to turn up at Reading away?[/quote]

"spineless W@@k@@s" - not sure how many of the players read the forum, but based on the seasons inconsistent performances my guess is 4 of the starting XI will turn up. whats your guess?

[quote user="The Unsullied "]How many of you are planning to turn up at Reading away?[/quote]You are a very poorly man and you need urgent help.

I''ll be there-as I was In December 2014 for NA''s last League game. Will history repeat? Poor performance followed by resignation?

I''m going. No idea why. We will lose, play terribly and I will slate the team as they walk off and moan about it all the way home. But before I leave the ground I will have to watch 80% of the City fans applaud their team for no reason whatsoever. Then I will do it all again the next away game.

Tough choice for this spineless creature, whether to turn up to see AN''s team of losers or to spend the day enjoying the delights of Lake Tahoe with my family

Good luck to all the city fans who go

Damn those 80%. The thought of them will spoil my armchair experience. I hope Rob Butler knows there''s only 20% worthy of his Mic.