Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

A xmas gift

It''s the season to be jolly so what gift should ncfc give to fans.I would like a play off place or a scarf whichever is easier. Wishing all a merry Xmas

Players and staff should be made listen to the remarks of John Wilson ( ex city full back) in relation to the boring negative style of play constant passing a crossed the defence and back to the keeper. Quote: I can leave the T.V. go to the kitchen, make a cup of tea and return and the ball has still not gone forward. BBC Scrimmage. Huddersfield demonstrated the wisdom in returning to the basic simple objectives of thbe gasme.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Maybe they could give out 26,000 copies of these - Image result for book on positive thinking

[/quote]One of these would suffice.Image result for Football For Dummies

I remember as a kiddlywink, as a season ticket holder I believe we used to get presents from the club along with birthday and Christmas cards. One year we got a (rather basic of course) personal organiser with the Norwich badge on the front. I proudly took that mother to school and used it as a calculator.

I''m pretty sure we also got mini radio''s one year as well.

Do the kids still get gifts like that?

bristolcanary wrote the following post at 24/12/2016 10:51 AM:

The Reading game not being on Sky.

It''s live on tv internationally so will be in the usual places

Bet all the big companies cannot wait to get their adverts in, just think of all the Chinese viewers going out and buying NCFC replica kits from Taiwan merchants after we play to our usual away performance

[quote user="nutty nigel"]My grandson got a plastic wallet to keep his season tkt in. Mind you i got one too ☺[/quote]Was the wallet empty ? [;)]

I appreciate that only one person knows how much Watling walleted but surely you know how much if any your grandson walleted ?