Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

To renew or not to renew ......

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Now we''ve cleared that up I was just wondering...
Does a vegan sausage get a blanket for Christmas?[G]
[/quote]
He might but he would risk losing his elitist appeal and being  viewed merely as "a pig in a blanket."

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]It must be the loyalist (or stupidest...) here, since I have already renewed...[/quote]So did you buy a 3 year season ticket like me and have paid upfront until May 2019 or are on on auto renewal by direct debit ?[/quote]The former. It seemed like a good idea at the time...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Now we''ve cleared that up I was just wondering...
Does a vegan sausage get a blanket for Christmas?[G]
[/quote]

Well it''s not on santas list for this year, if I do get chilly I normally get a capon.

🐪🐪🐪

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]It must be the loyalist (or stupidest...) here, since I have already renewed...[/quote]So did you buy a 3 year season ticket like me and have paid upfront until May 2019 or are on on auto renewal by direct debit ?[/quote]The former. It seemed like a good idea at the time...[/quote]Didn''t it just ?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]We''ll that''s strange because I could pull one of these threads from every disappointing season in the last 11 years. Anyway, style of play or renewing tkts isn''t really relevant to you. Buddy.

Happy Holidays wherever you may be ☺✊☝👆👇👈👉🎪🎠🎢🎡🎷🎺🎸🎼🎸🎸🎸🍹🍹🍔🍔🍔🍔🌵🌴🍍❄⛄[/quote]

Whether it''s relevant to me has naff all to do with my point. Stop acting so high and mighty all the time. Anyway I "casually" bought my tix for Wolves game last night. Waited up til 1am my time when they went on general sale, sat on hold to the U.K. For 15 minutes as I was having issues buying online as they still had my details from my season ticket days clashing with creating a log in. At least being there on Jan 21st with my wife (from Seattle) and Mum and dad will help ease my plasticity.....

Hope you can make the Nelso afterwards and meet some other supporting families.

You do realise you won''t be able to renew your casual ticket don''t you? But if some of these season ticket holders don''t renew there will be more tickets for you casuals next season. My season ticket is plastic, sort of, is that what you casuals mean about plasticity?

Happy New Prosperous ☺👍📆🍔🍔🍔🍟🍟🍟🍗🍢🍡🍄

I am on auto renew. Still look forward to games, you never know what you will get with our team. It''s bad at the moment but I have seen far worse. It''s all part of being a supporter! Happy Christmas to everyone and here''s hoping for a better New Year!

Thanks for all the comments on the thread. As I said at the beginning of course I''m going to renew as I''ve done every year since 1962. Lost count of the number of times I''ve seen promotion and relegation but it''s always a roller coaster ride with City and I wouldn''t have it any other way, it must be boring always at the top or, as our friends up the road stuck in obscurity.