Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

To renew or not to renew ......

.......that is the question.

In the next few weeks the renewal notices will be sent out, wonder what bulls....t they''ll come up with this time. Reckon there will be more than a few who will not especially if there is any sort of increase. The waiting list could well disappear completely.

I''ll be coming back, have done every year since 1962, perhaps we should get a " long service medal "

I will renew, it would take something unfathomably awful for me not to.I agree that we''ll probably lose the waiting list if things continue as they are, though. A couple of my friends have already given back their season tickets, and a few others are unsure whether they''ll renew.I wouldn''t be surprised if they leave a sacking until as near as possible to the first renewal date, and use the PR opportunities associated with a new manager to try to get people back on side. Our season might be gone by then, though, so that could backfire.

Gave my season ticket up in 2011 after 20 years.

Bought a house and couldn''t afford it anymorr.

Get a super membership every year though and make as many games as I can.

I''ll tell you what you take a season ticket for granted when you have one.... in that 20 years I missed just 4 home games.

Whenever I get a ticket now it''s such a blessing.

Well will renew but I do think the waiting list will disappear. I posted such a month or so ago and was haranged by the board stasi. A month or so on I am convinced they will do well to sell out season ticket now

waiting list is still roughly 2 seasons and thousands long, according to the ticket office a few weeks ago, of course that could have been bullshit

[quote user="city4eva"]waiting list is still roughly 2 seasons and thousands long, according to the ticket office a few weeks ago, of course that could have been bullshit[/quote]Hopefully it will be a few more seasons before mine becomes free.[:)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]It must be the loyalist (or stupidest...) here, since I have already renewed...[/quote]We are all auto-renewed these days. You have to actually make an effort to cancel.

[quote user="city4eva"]waiting list is still roughly 2 seasons and thousands long, according to the ticket office a few weeks ago, of course that could have been bullshit[/quote]

Undoubtedly is bull got mine after a few months

Won''t renew it if Neil''s still here. There are loads of tickets available anyway so won''t need it as far As I can see

I wish those who only want a season ticket when we''re doing well would not renew. But I know they will. And then go to games under sufference. Casual tickets are for casual fans. Happy Christmas 💚💛👏👏👏🌲🌲🍺🍻🍸🍻

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 23/12/2016 6:05 PM:

"I wish those who only want a season ticket when we''re doing well would not renew. But I know they will."

?

Of course I''ll renew, it''s a bit shallow if you spit your dummy out, and don''t renew, just because we are going through an iffy spell.

Not renewing if AN is still in charge, can''t wait 8 more years for him to improveWhat waiting list, someone I know got theirs x2 at the beginning of this season, no problem.

It''d be a lot easier for casual fans to vote with their feet.

Come on. You know you want to....

And a Happy New Year ☺💛💚👏👏👏⚽🐐🍷🍻🍺🍸🍡🍢🍉🌚

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I wish those who only want a season ticket when we''re doing well would not renew. But I know they will. And then go to games under sufference. Casual tickets are for casual fans. Happy Christmas 💚💛👏👏👏🌲🌲🍺🍻🍸🍻[/quote]

What a stupid comment. I think doing well has little to do with it. More the style of football, and politics of how the club is run.

We''ll that''s strange because I could pull one of these threads from every disappointing season in the last 11 years. Anyway, style of play or renewing tkts isn''t really relevant to you. Buddy.

Happy Holidays wherever you may be ☺✊☝👆👇👈👉🎪🎠🎢🎡🎷🎺🎸🎼🎸🎸🎸🍹🍹🍔🍔🍔🍔🌵🌴🍍❄⛄

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It''d be a lot easier for casual fans to vote with their feet.

Come on. You know you want to....

And a Happy New Year ☺💛💚👏👏👏⚽🐐🍷🍻🍺🍸🍡🍢🍉🌚[/quote]Keeping a Christmas theme.......

Some great self centred posters who''s opinion is worth more than others, because they are The Real Fans and all others are just casuals or plastics because you have a different view for attending footy over the past 40 years!

Jesus there''s some sanctimonious people who believe their own bile on here!

Never called anyone a plastic in my whole posting history. Despite being accused of it almost weekly by dimwits with no attention span. Neither have i ever suggested that my opinion is worth more than others or that im a better fan.

If season tickets aren''t renewed there will be more casual tickets for casual fans. is that a problem?

Happy New Year to you and yours Indy ☺💛💚👍👊📆🎉🎊⛳⛳⛳

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]It must be the loyalist (or stupidest...) here, since I have already renewed...[/quote]So did you buy a 3 year season ticket like me and have paid upfront until May 2019 or are on on auto renewal by direct debit ?

Norwich is renound for its fan base across the country. When people talk about what great fans City have I have never heard them break it down into superior fans and casuals. It''s always good to learn. What I would like to know is what I have to do to become a superior fan if indeed I am a casual, as far as I''m concerned I''m a City fan and that''s it.

I''m sorry if the terms season ticket and casual ticket offend people. Hope all those with tickets over the holidays have an equally Merry Christmas whatever those tickets are ☺💛💚🎄🎄🎄🎄🍻🍺🍸

No. Not at all. But as far as I''m aware casual fans don''t renew their casual tickets where as season ticket holders renew their season tickets. It''s really a win/win because if a season ticket holder who no longer wants to go he opens the door for another casual to see a game.

Season tickets used to be for fans who wanted to and could go to every game. Now we get buy back bollix. So the casual fan can go and see games like Huddersfield live on sky on a Friday night. If these people don''t renew more tickets for the big games can go to casuals. If by some miracle we get promoted that will be man utd, Liverpool, Chelsea etc.

💛💚💻📹🎥