Sign in to follow this  
The Unsullied

Merry Xmas all

Fed up wallowing in the crud with the club at the moment

Am going to focus on the positives of Xmas and with my loved ones

Have a great Xmas one and all and hopefully we all have a better 2017 footballing wise

[quote user="dibbler"]Morty, can you not take Alex Neil with and stay there.[/quote]And a Merry Christmas to you too.

Yes indeed, a very Nappy Crappy Christmas and a happy flappy new year!!! 😂😂😂

Are you back before new year Morty? Enjoy the warm Christmas Day, safe journeys.

God Jol.......

[quote user="Indy"]Yes indeed, a very Nappy Crappy Christmas and a happy flappy new year!!! 😂😂😂

Are you back before new year Morty? Enjoy the warm Christmas Day, safe journeys.

God Jol.......[/quote]No mate, 5 week trip, leave tomorrow.May actually be nice to put some distance between me and football till nearly February[:D]

Merry Christmas to you Waveney, and all other posters.

Apologies to those I''ve wound up in 2016, and may the force be with you in 2017.

Have a good one everybody, merry Christmas!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And Merry Christmas to you all :)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Indy"]Yes indeed, a very Nappy Crappy Christmas and a happy flappy new year!!! 😂😂😂

God Jol.......[/quote]No mate, 5 week trip, leave tomorrow.May actually be nice to put some distance between me and football till nearly February[:D][/quote]

I''ve had the pleasure of Christmas & New year working away, not the most pleasurable time, but hope time goes quick for you!

Again stay safe, it''ll be interesting to see what happens by the end of January, football wise.

Well I will be spending xmas in Reading with the inlaws this year and my wife still has no idea why yet:)

Feels like the "Stop the Cavalry", the Happy Clappers and Normal Folk can get along and just have a kick about until the new year.

[quote user="The Unsullied "]Fed up wallowing in the crud with the club at the moment

Am going to focus on the positives of Xmas and with my loved ones

Have a great Xmas one and all and hopefully we all have a better 2017 footballing wise[/quote]

BINNER!

In Game of Thrones, "the Unsullied" are the army who had their balls cut off and were consequently impotent.

I congratulate you on your fitting choice of user name.

Merry Christmas to all Numpties.  Stay safe everyone.  Morty have a good trip, and anyone else who''s working away from home over the holiday.[:D]

[URL=http://s107.photobucket.com/user/SwindonCanary/media/tweety%20christmas.gif.html][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/SwindonCanary/tweety%20christmas.gif[/IMG][/URL]