Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Absolute disaster

Red card, a pen and a narrow defeat. More excuses for Neil, the board, and the happy clappers to give this pub league level clown another week in charge. Our only hope now is the players fold and Reading bang in six! Absolute shambles.

Desperate defending stemming from a lack of organisation causes 2nd goal line hand ball of the season. Now we''re probably without Dorrans and Howson for the next game. Ball never stuck upfront with Jerome and Wes delaying every pass...bad move when you''re chasing the game. A frustrating afternoon for all fans...we need to play for more than 15 minutes in the 2nd half if we''re going to get results in ANY league. Very disappointed but no surprise!

I swear the happy clappers would still be clapping if we were in the Ryman Premier League. To suggest that 9 defeats in 11 games is not a reason to be discontented just beggars belief.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]I swear the happy clappers would still be clapping if we were in the Ryman Premier League. To suggest that 9 defeats in 11 games is not a reason to be discontented just beggars belief.[/quote]Genuine question: who is content with our current form? I don''t see anyone.

The 3-1 defeat with 10 men might offer an excuse to some, but the utterly bizarre substitution makes his position totally untenable. There can be very few left who still think this mug can turn it around when it is obvious now that he has completely lost the plot.