Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Neil has spoken to the board

''Now finished my 1-2-1 (effectively) with #ncfc AN. First things first, spoken to the owners since FT. Keep going the message.''

They are so deluded.

No manager comes back from a wreck like this.

I genuinely think that the more the fans complain the more Delia will dig her heels in. She is a one woman crusader again what she perceives as the evils of the 21st century game.

They obviously want a toxic atmosphere on January 2nd so they will get what they deserve if Brentford goes true to current form.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]They are so deluded.

No manager comes back from a wreck like this.

I genuinely think that the more the fans complain the more Delia will dig her heels in. She is a one woman crusader again what she perceives as the evils of the 21st century game.[/quote]That is my concern too. While the quick-fix takeover for short-term gain is a dangerous phenomenon, her parsimonious and provincial attitudes are becoming equally as dangerous. I''m genuinely fearful for the future of the club.

here is the tweet

Now finished my 1-2-1 (effectively) with #ncfc AN. First things first, spoken to the owners since FT. Keep going the message.

Time to turn the heat away from Neil and onto these idiots

Some of the stuff he is tweeting is unbelievable

Mulumbu not playing because he might be going to AFCoN?

Neil trying not to swear when talking about the fans?

Evidently there is no plan. The forward thinking members of the board have departed

The plan is a futile and stubborn crusade against what the board deems as all the ills of modern football.

They also believe in Alex Neil. Despite no evidence he can turn the last 12 months'' form around just based on what they feel inside and sod what the rest of us think.

We''re basically going to show every club what they''re missing by settling into lower championship mediocrity while our manager learns his trade while also charging extortionate prices for tickets.

The excuse for charging so much being we need the money to compete while at the same time even refusing to entertain enquiries about investment.

I guess fleecing fans is one aspect of modern football the board are more than happy with though.

So yeah, we want to an unsuccessful Championship version of Arsenal basically. That seems like the plan.

The Norwich city ship is sinking and the board are playing music whilst captain Delia refuses to lower the lifeboats. Her investment will go down the pan pretty quickly at this rate

The message you are replying to: Re: Neil has spoken to the board

JF wrote the following post at 26/12/2016 6:51 PM:

Evidently there is no plan. The forward thinking members of the board have departed

Yes there is a plan which some of our posting colleagues buy in to.

Send us down and rid us of the casuals and other fans who only want to see us do well.

If all of the above really is the case, it would appear it is time for The Cook to go back to making scones and the rest of the BOD to be replaced.  God knows how that is achieved, but I don''t see much of a future for NCFC unless that happens.

just because the board have apparently said you''ve got to keep on going doesn''t necessarily mean that he will not be dismissed

#Just saying