Sign in to follow this  
Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd

Truly genuine question

[quote user="Barclay seats 48 49 the 3rd"]Does anybody posting here still think it''s the right thing to do to keep AN in the job ?

Serious question ... one word answer is ok .[/quote]No.

No.

Until today I''d just marginally have given him the benefit of the doubt; but bringing Oliveira off for Jerome was the last straw today. I honestly don;t think there''s another manager in the world who would have made that call at that time. Neil has lost the plot completely and needs to go.

Of cause not but what does it matter? The incompetent clowns that own the club have already told him to keep going!

Should never have been given the job in the first place. Too many Norwich supporters are happy to say, but he got us up, but she saved our club, but we''ve spent the last few seasons in the Premiership, but we''re debt free, at least we don''t have dirty foreign money in our club..........happy old boys.......it''s a great day out, meeting with mates and Supporting Our club! Poor old fat bob would have got the full force if this was 1996!

Still Delia, Tom, Ed are all true fans and bleed yellow & green.....if that was true then they too would see they''re not up to moving this club on, so like most happy Supporters we are at a level now where every city supporter like Nutty is happy to be......funny that fat bob got hounded out for not buying a player, selling the family silver and getting relegated from the top division, yet were now entering a phase of upcoming debt, high wage earners, failing manager, being left behind financially by their clubs and missed opportunities in the past five years to allow investment to establish us as a bigger club.

You get what you deserve! As Delia said tough if you don''t like it!

So is anybody here tech savvy enough to create something which can show the full extent of feeling by the paying fans ?

In my opinion some sort of woman nline petition as poorly supported demonstrations or suggestions of boycott don''t get the physical backing .

Anyone willing to reject apathy ?

Already have, not renewing my season tickets, if Delia doesn''t give a flying fig about what fans think then fine, she''s as bad as fat bob, in my book.

40 years of going to games finished for me.

Get rid of the floundering manager and get in a new dynamic board / owner then things might change!

Bored with it all!

I''m normally supportive of managers but can''t see anyway back for Neil i''m afraid.

It''s not 100% his fault but the last 12 months have been completely avoidable.

I hold the board accountable for what''s happened and more so for the years of mid table obscurity that are coming.