Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

I genuinely really couldn't give a *** anymore.

I went to my first Norwich match when I was 6 years old. During that time and now, I have seen all the highs and lows, like we all have, and even during the lows of Championship mediocrity and League 1 etc etc, I never ever doubted my support for this club.

This right now however, is THE very first and only time I have doubted whether I can support this "club". It''s just a shambles, no one willing to take any responsibility for the incredible failure.

There is no ambition. It is the Smith''s play toy. And we are her customers. I have never felt that like I do now. I just feel so deflated by it all, and like I cannot back and support this regime.

I''m not one of those that just call for a change in board just so we can have a "rich foreigner" or anything like that. I know full well the grass isn''t always greener. I just wish on this current board, in a way that DMcN and Bowkett led, could see what everyone else can see.

Just please, anyone of any seniority within our club/board or whatever, for the love of this club and city, just do the right thing that every other sane fan can see and give us a chance.

Your post seems to contradict the title. You do care, and so do we all. It hurts to be where we are at the moment.If any good can come of this, it''s that at least the fans can be united in wanting some kind of change - there''s always a massive cathartic release and an outpouring of relief when a failing manager gets the sack. With the process of sacking and appointing a manager, at least the club will be back in the public eye and we''ll get some soundbites from behind the iron curtain...

They have taken a self appointed position against what they see as the wrongs of the game. It''s as if the louder the criticism of Neil gets the deeper they dig in. They want to be seen as going against the trend and backing the manager through whatever happens just so they can come through the other end and say we told you so. It''s not going to happen, and if it''s allowed to continue it could easily see us in league 1 again

The cook lost a lot of support with her recent interview. I wonder if she had a chat with the CEO about what she planned to say.

We are heading towards the bottom of a cycle; ageing owners totally out of touch with the fans and reality, a ''yes mam'' BOD largely anonymous, an ageing overrated squad and an incompetent manager. Not much to be positive about!

[quote user="King Klose"]I went to my first Norwich match when I was 6 years old. During that time and now, I have seen all the highs and lows, like we all have, and even during the lows of Championship mediocrity and League 1 etc etc, I never ever doubted my support for this club.

This right now however, is THE very first and only time I have doubted whether I can support this "club". It''s just a shambles, no one willing to take any responsibility for the incredible failure.

There is no ambition. It is the Smith''s play toy. And we are her customers. I have never felt that like I do now. I just feel so deflated by it all, and like I cannot back and support this regime.

I''m not one of those that just call for a change in board just so we can have a "rich foreigner" or anything like that. I know full well the grass isn''t always greener. I just wish on this current board, in a way that DMcN and Bowkett led, could see what everyone else can see.

Just please, anyone of any seniority within our club/board or whatever, for the love of this club and city, just do the right thing that every other sane fan can see and give us a chance.[/quote]

perfectly sums up my feelings mate. it''s not that I''m not bothered, it''s more I''ve lost the faith.