Sign in to follow this  
Aveit

What can we do!

After yet another defeat and away day blues, we are still wondering why AN is still in a job, we all probably now recognise that the problem also includes our board of directors, and their inability to resolve this calamity.

As each game passes and we witness another defeat, I always think this must be the end for AN, but no, game after game he is still in charge.

So whatever the result at Brentford, Lose, Win or Draw, Derby will be a bear pit, so what could we do to express our total thoughts, I have two ideas, please share yours.

1. All season ticket holders hand back their ticket, you won''t get nothing back but an empty stadium is some protest.

2. A silent protest, and I mean, no singing on the ball city, no singing or chanting at all, nothing, quite as a mouse, this may be a first, but would surely get media and board attention.

We cannot allow AN to have any impact on the transfer window, we must act now or any slight dream of going back up will be totally dead.

Please share your thoughts.

People won''t do either of these though as they feel they need to "support" their club no matter what by attending every game and showing solidarity and that anyone doing otherwise are fairweather fans. In reality all they are doing are accepting our current unacceptable position and are hurting the club in the process.

Norwich fans could never stage any kind of protest of any real passion and it''s so frustrating. Most would rather dodder along moaning at full time and then saying "ho hum if the board won''t sack him I guess we''ll have to get on with it and get behind him".

Hit them in the wallet is the only answer. They chose not to strengthen the weak areas of the squad after Wembley promotion, and they paid the price in relegation. They''ve not strengthened the weak areas again and its paying dividends on the pitch with poor performances and crazy decisions. Either put up with it in silence, or hit them where it hurts. I am sadly astounded that Delia doesn''t want to raise the club stock before she finally hands it all over to nephew Tom.

I have supported NCFC for 40 years, and my intention is always get behind the team and support, but enough is enough, I was there when the fans ousted chase, it''s time we did it again, not just the manager, next comes the board and the cook, she has supported but time to move on.

[quote user="Aveit"]I have supported NCFC for 40 years, and my intention is always get behind the team and support, but enough is enough, I was there when the fans ousted chase, it''s time we did it again, not just the manager, next comes the board and the cook, she has supported but time to move on.[/quote]

I was also part of the more passionate crowd facing the mounted police and running street battles outside the Main stand during those grim Chase out days. I doubt if the current generation of fans have got the balls for that level of rebellion even if it is getting to the point where it will be the only way to force a change, and us middle agers have mellowed too much for the fight I fear!!!