Sign in to follow this  
MadDan

Well beaten tonight

Griping green, chicken livered canary, yellow bellied boy and all the rest of the closet binners that have infested our board with their whining, your boys took a helluva beating tonight.

3 nil to the second bottom of the league, Burnley.

I say your boys, because no true Norfolk man (or woman) from Nelson''s fair county would throw their hands up in surrender so easily. Did the men of Kett''s rebellion on Mousehold Heath stick it out together when when the going got rough or did they run away whining and bleating that life wasn''t fair ? boo hoo hoo !

I was mightyly proud of the awesome support and noise tonight. Where were the whingers and their 50% support in the Barclay ? Where were the thousands and thousands who were supposed to be chanting " Worthy out" ? What happened to the sh*te about no corners leading to goals ? The bleating about how useless Marney and Docherty are. Nothing, not a peep.

We''ve won tonight and we''ll win again. We''ll also lose again. We''ll also lose lose sleep worrying, we''ll lose our hair in frustration even but unlike the ragbag of fairweather whingers we won''t lose our support for our club.

Well such is my joy, and the partaking of a few abbot ales, that I''ve a funny feeling that Mrs Dan is in for a right old old seeing to pretty soon (and when the milkman has finished I might partake as well !).

Off for a few days, well done to all those that have stuck it out and catch you all after Brighton.

"I say your boys, because no true Norfolk man (or woman) from Nelson''s fair county would throw their hands up in surrender so easily. Did the men of Kett''s rebellion on Mousehold Heath stick it out together when when the going got rough or did they run away whining and bleating that life wasn''t fair ? boo hoo hoo !"

Bit of a shame though that our brave boys in Yellow and Green aren''t the same.  They ran and hid during a 6-0 thrashing to Fulham, coincidentally in what was the biggest match of last season. Hey who cares though we beat Hull 2-1 last night!

[quote]Griping green, chicken livered canary, yellow bellied boy and all the rest of the closet binners that have infested our board with their whining, your boys took a helluva beating tonight. 3 nil to th...[/quote]

Mad Dan,

You certainly live up to your name as Mad Dan. 

You are so predictable with your remarks.

It was a good win. Worthington made good substitions and did not play anyone out of position.

In my opinion all Eleven Men should have been awarded Man of the Match and that includes Deano and the players that were substituted. 

The Fans did not Boo.

Norwich City fans do not Boo at the start of any game. They react to each performance as to how the game pans out.

So when you are down at Brighton do us all a favour. Take a long walk of a short Pier.

Chris

[quote]Griping green, chicken livered canary, yellow bellied boy and all the rest of the closet binners that have infested our board with their whining, your boys took a helluva beating tonight. 3 nil to th...[/quote]

It might shock you Mad Dan, but whether your crude remarks regarding you good lady, were in jest or not, I found them pretty tasteless and uncalled for!.

Shameful behaviour. 

Carrowroad.net

PS. Suffolk and proud.

I''m not too sure what post you are replying to Chris MacDonald but it certainly doesn''t appear to be the one in this thread.

In case you haven''t quite grasped what was being said let me reiterate.

I was suggesting that all the ''supposed'' City fan who were calling for Worthington to be sacked were in reality Ipswich fans as true Norwich fans (Norfolk folk) would not give in so easily. Therefore I was gloating over their teams 3-o defeat at Burnley.

I then went on to praise the vocal support of our fans and query where those above critics were, given how strong their feelings have been on here. See '' chicken livered canary, yellow bellied boy etc

I''ll accept that some of it was a bit (look away now 1st Wiz) tongue in cheek. Which leads me back to the joke about Mrs Dan.

Still, it''s good to see it didn''t all go over your head (no Mrs Dan jokes please) and you''ve worked out that the Mad bit might relate to humour rather than any lack of marbles.