Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Think we have it bad..................?

Spot on 2nd.

The writing is on the wall only our illustrious BOD dont want to read it. Not getting shot of Hughton in time, failing to invest and failing to replace AN after Christmas is coming back to bite us. I despair at the lack of nous at the top of this club particularly now that AB and DM have gone. Its a basket case with an inevitable outcome. I check the Pink Un almost hourly to see if he has shown the door but incredibly he is still there. One can only wonder at the ineptitude.

[quote user="Indy"]Wash your mouth out young Ricardo, things will never be so bad that we''re in the same bracket as the binders, we have more class than that! We have less toes and fingers then our Suffolk cousins, but far more class![/quote]

Ricardo is being realistic. It looks like we are wasting our first season of parachute money.

[quote user="Indy"]Come on Ricardo, keep your head up matey, we might all get a pleasant surprise, a couple good wins, a good January transfer and a run could be sparked! Football is a funny thing.[/quote]

What are you smoking Indy?

[quote user="Phil Collins"]Maybe bumping some of those Marcus Evans Takeover threads would bring back some fond memories...

"Why can''t we be Ipswich?"[/quote]

You mean:

Why cant we be AFC Bournemouth or Watford?

Nutty. I would think virtually all NCFC fans consider AN should have gone by now. The BOD is stubborn beyond belief and does not communicate with us fans. Maybe 20000 letters in the post would work. I used to write to Robert Chase and he always replied personally bless him.

That''s not what I meant Yorkie. All I was saying is nothing else, including a thread portraying the binners in their true light, allowed until if and when Alex Neil is sacked.

BTW have you written to Delia and not had a personal reply?

I''m not concerned or actually give a flying fug on what''s occurring in Sultry Suffolk.......Is it supposed to make us feel a little better when we are currently stuttering in the league?

Club apologists'' just deflecting and diverting attention away from the crux of our current situation......Don''t look here!......

Look over there!......

[quote user="Mello Yello"]"KAPOW!"[/quote]
I understand that''s what you shout when you spin round on your ''puter chair to become this keyboard warrior. That is when you return from your Saturday job as a cathedral mouse....

Ok, self-appointed Pink''un control freak......I''ll take your insult as another clear indication that you''re in truth, not the ''NICEY NIGEL'' that you like to plausibly portray to all that contribute to this forum.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Ok, self-appointed Pink''un control freak......I''ll take your insult as another clear indication that you''re in truth, not the ''NICEY NIGEL'' that you like to plausibly portray to all that contribute to this forum.....[/quote]
I''m not nicey nice and I learned all my best insults from you back when you used to post before. Especially those ones when I first joined this forum when you thought you were the funniest thing to come out of Newcassell.

LIke Tony Blair just keep tellin'' all an'' sundry that you''re a pretty regular sort o'' guy......and ''nice'' to boot......I''m surely not the only one that can see through the façade you portray. Oh an'' prove that I''m from Newcastle......you can''t can you......Keep sayin'' it often enough and you an'' yer boy will believe it''s actually true. I do know factually, that our majority shareholder is from Surrey......(bleedin'' furriners).....They haven''t gorra more than a dozen fingers! I''ve been attending Carra for the best part o'' 30 years......but hey, I''m not countin''.......haven''t gorra enuff fingers.....

I am who I am Mello. Enough people know me for me not to worry about what a keyboard warrior may post on here. You''re not from Newcassell. Nearer Carlisle. But you came here with your Geordie marras.

We''ve just lost a bit of a legend from Newcassell. Sad day.

I''m bored of you already. This is all too 2006. Keep up the good work....

I though I heard your name on the radio this morning, young master nutty.It was Cilla singing ''anyone who had a heart''but she must have had a cold, as it sounded like''Eddie won who had a dart''

But..but...but.. they waved Tenners at us... TENNERS!

Uncle Marcus is a fine upstanding man who bought the club with his millions...HIS MILLIONS!!!

how could this have happened!?

[quote user="lappinitup"]"The

club’s overall debt is down slightly from £87.19 million to £86.51

million with ‘other group loans (non-interest-bearing)'' having been

reduced by £1.4 million and ''convertible loan notes'' down by £163,000,

while cash in the bank was down from £896,000 to £91,000."
They lose £6.6m and yet the overall debt is slightly down. How does that work?

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30821/[/quote]

I''m sure Purple Canary can explain that to you.